five

"who are you staying with?" mark asked donghyuck, walking up to him as he was buying a drink in the airport.

with a slight jump, donghyuck turned around and looked at the latter, confused, "we're going to osaka first, no?"

"mm? so you're staying alone?" mark asked, scanning the menu above their heads. the options were shit, if mark was honest. donghyuck always had weird coffee taste.

with an even more lost expression, donghyuck shook his head in confusion as he watched mark take a few sachets of sugar, "are you?"

as the younger boy took his drink from the worker with a smile and a nod, mark quickly moved the straw in his direction, taking a sip. donghyuck pulled it back with attitude, but not after making a conscious effort to pretend he didnt notice, so the boy could taste it.

"tastes weird," mark stuck his nose up, "i was going to see if anyone wanted a roommate, but at this point i probably am staying alone, yeah."

the two shared a laugh together, before returning to the other guys, "is this your way of asking if i'll room with you, mark? because you could just ask."

mark rolled his eyes, falling onto the airport bench next to johnny, "dude, you made it awkward"

"no, not really," donghyuck teased, sitting down next to him, his feet on the seat and his whole body turned toward the canadian, "what do i get out of it."

"my... presence?" mark pouted, as johnny chuckled quietly, pushing one of his headphones off so he could listen in to their conversation.

"mm... i'll think about it," donghyuck smiled sweetly, sipping his drink and batting his eyes at the older who sat still, frozen as if he'd been put on pause, "i'll get back to you."

donghyuck didnt know where the confidence had came from, but he was also surprised at mark's flustered state.

it was unusual for him, so he'd take advantage if given the opportunity

-

donghyuck didnt like flying. he wasn't super scared, as he's had to do it so many times throughout his life, but it wasn't his favourite thing ever.

he'd still get the shakes and panic slightly, and had things he needed to keep him calm. he hated that he hated flying. he wished he could just be okay with it.

mark was asleep. the younger never understood how he managed to sleep during such a short flight, let alone a flight at all, but he was jealous.

he watched as his lips laid slightly agape, as his backpack shielded his chest, his arms wrapped around it.

noticing the sun shining through the window, he carefully lunged over mark's body, pulling the shutter down so the beams weren't streaming across the boy's eyelids any longer.

mark shifted, his bag falling down between his legs, waking him up slightly.

donghyuck frowned, rolling his eyes and reaching to grab his bag, before placing it safer on the floor.

"you're cute."

donghyuck jumped out of his skin, as doyoung poked his head through the seats behind them,
"i almost shat myself."

"that's not pleasant," doyoung replied, shaking his head with a small chuckle, "why aren't you this nice to us?"

"what do you mean-"

doyoung just smiled, reaching over the seat to ruffle the younger's hair, "he's lucky to have you, hyuck."

donghyuck turned around, a small pout as he stared at the seat infront of him, and saw mark's hand that was inching over the invisible line between their thighs in his peripheral vision.

-

donghyuck: renjun

donghyuck: 😐😐😐

donghyuck: you've done it i hope you're proud of yourself

renjun: sorry what

renjun: what did i do hurry up yangyang wants me to sleep

donghyuck: fuck off yang

donghyuck: you've made me convinced im in love with someone!!!

renjun: donghyuck babe i havent done shit

donghyuck: im blaming you

renjun: how's mark?

donghyuck: HE'S AWESOME! THANKS FOR ASKING!

donghyuck: 😐😐😐😐

donghyuck: i dont know how i feel renjun

donghyuck: i dont wanna fuckin. like. make out with him. that's gross

donghyuck: but i have developed the biggest urge to just. take care of him. and like . keep him to myself

donghyuck: this is so embarassing

renjun: but like. arent u just always like that w him

donghyuck: not this much! it's different i promise i can feel it it's different

renjun: im crying ur so cute

donghyuck: DOYOUNG HYUNG SAID THAT TOO

donghyuck: ur all assholes

donghyuck: he's asked me to room with him

renjun: .... and?

donghyuck: i mean im gonna i just need to tease him with it a lil :)

donghyuck: he was embarassed to ask me so i'm using that

renjun: donghyuck 😭

renjun: ok i gotta go yangyang is getting needy 😐😐

donghyuck: yangyang 😐

renjun: fr

renjun: ok goodnight he's abt to kill me

donghyuck: PLS okay goodnight baby