four

mark stood next to donghyuck as they stood backstage. they were to perform their new release in a few moments time, but mark would be lying if he said he didnt feel a weird aura between some of the boys.

he turned to look at the younger, who was staring at his feet, playing with his fingers. he'd known donghyuck well for long enough to know he was nervous, he poked his shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile.

it was unlike donghyuck to be as nervous as he was right now, but he didnt question it. everyone gets nervous.

they were doing a small trip around asia within in the next few weeks, to promote the long awaited comeback, and were leaving tonight, so he wasn't shocked if that was affecting his nerves too.

donghyuck smiled back nodding, before the next few seconds flew by, and they were running onto the stage.

-

mark: hurry up we're waiting on u

donghyuck: 😡

-

donghyuck climbed into the back of the large car, throwing his hand luggage onto mark's lap before fastening his seatbelt and ignoring mark's whines of displeasure after being used as a bag holder.

"took your time." johnny turned to the boy, and donghyuck wasn't able to tell if he was teasing, or genuinely annoyed. it was too early to care, however, so he took his bag from mark's lap and put it between his legs, before leaning against the canadian tiredly.

"is he alright?" donghyuck asked, nodding in johnny's direction, sitting up straight again to avoid injuring the boy's shoulder, "been a bit off with me recently."

"mm. dunno," mark shrugged, as johnny put on headphones and looked out the window with a sigh, "i spoke to ten, and he felt off too."

"ah.. maybe something happened," donghyuck laughed slightly. johnny and ten were... who even knew at this point. but whenever they were anything less than happy together, the whole world had to know about it, "shocker."

doyoung turned around in his seat, glaring at the two younger boys, "dont be horrible."

donghyuck gave puppy eyes to the older man infront of him, tilting his head, making jungwoo- sat next to him- laugh.

-

renyang and the third wheel

yangyang: missing u already baby @donghyuck

donghyuck: shut up

donghyuck: omg gossip guys me and mark think john10 are fighting again

renjun: literally when are they not

yangyang: you say this like i wouldnt know

yangyang: i live with ten.

yangyang: he's so STROPPY

donghyuck: oh so they ARE fighting

yangyang: yeah more likely than not!

donghyuck: sigh

donghyuck: this tour is gna be fun!!!! tiptoeing around scary angry johnny again!

yangyang: just fight him innit

renjun: are you british

yangyang: yeah x

donghyuck: im not fighting johnny LMFAO

renjun: who are u rooming with

donghyuck: pretty sure we get our own rooms in most hotels

donghyuck: i think i have to room w someone in tokyo but thats it 💪

renjun: awesome

yangyang: stress relief wank opportunity!

donghyuck: YANGYANG???

donghyuck: me and mark have been chosen for drink duty we're at a gas station brb

yangyang: 😭😭😭😭😭