six

mark felt his heart drop as his hotel room door snapped open, "FUCKING- hell, donghyuck~"

donghyuck smiled, standing in the door way, a cap dangled from his pointer finger, before he threw it across the room at the canadian, "y'forgot this in the car, dumbass."

mark smiled, picking the cap from the floor and placing it in his suitcase, laid on the floor, "what're you doing now?"

"what are you doing?" donghyuck asked, falling onto the bed opposite mark's, shutting his eyes, "because i'm doing the exact same as you."

the room filled with comfortable silence as mark took out his wash bag, and laptop, "what."

"i'm staying with you," donghyuck rolled his eyes, "i would've felt like an asshole if i was the last person you asked and i said no."

"i mean.." mark scoffed, "you weren't the last person i asked."

donghyuck shot a glare at the boy, sitting up cross legged on the bed, "fine! i wont stay with you!"

"are you getting food, or going straight to bed?" mark asked, a small smile in his tone, avoiding the comment, and eye contact with the latter.

"is anyone else getting food?"

"i think jaehyun.. i will if you do."

donghyuck smiled, nodding, "not hungry, but i'll come."

-

"go back up, hyuck," mark laughed, as donghyuck rested his head on the table of the café, right next to their hotel, "go get some sleep."

"mhph-" donghyuck shook his head, mark's presence to his left, as he felt his arm slide around him.

"you're falling asleep."

"your mom's falling asleephmgh-" donghyuck whined, giggling to himself, a jab to his side from the latter. jaehyun laughed, almost choking on his drink, "sorry..."

mark shook his head, before standing up and taking everyone's empty cups, "i'm not letting you be tired tomorrow, donghyuck."

jaehyun poked the younger's head, annoying him so he'd sit up, which he did after a few attempts.

"you're both so annoying~"

"it's okay, you wont have to deal with us when you're asleep," mark cheesed, grabbing his jacket, "c'mon."

"uugghthgngm"

-

a small smile arose on donghyuck's face as he laid in bed. he was very tired, and felt so out of it, but couldnt help but grin when mark pulled the sheets over him and adjusted his pillows, along with moving his shoes to the door.

"you're in love with me~" he whispered, laying to his side and shutting his eyes.

"am i?" mark laughed, returning to his bed, sitting on it and opening his laptop, "that's news to me."

"mm.. goodnight mark.." donghyuck mumbled, as he could hear music coming through the boy's headphones, "dont stay up all night..."

"nah, i'll sleep soon."

donghyuck nodded, falling asleep to the sound of mark's creations.