three

mark: where are you

donghyuck: in my bedroom ??? why

mark: oh ok

donghyuck: why🤨

mark: i thought u were still round dreamies place i was just wondering

donghyuck: aw hyung you wanted to know if i came home safe? 🥺🥺

mark: yeah actually!!

mark: god forbid i think about you and wonder if you DIED on the way home?!??? i just didnt see you come in!!!

mark: lord

donghyuck: ur cute

mark: i know

donghyuck: ok are you sleeping now

donghyuck: no matter ur answer i WILL be sleeping so

mark: yes i am

mark: goodnight hyuck <3

mark: oh btw

mark: was yangyang's message the other day like,, an actual ask? are you doing okay LMFAO

-

donghyuck: *sent a photo*

donghyuck: WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN RENJUN

donghyuck: WHY HAVE I WOKEN UP TO THIS

donghyuck: oh my god im gonna have to make contact with him any second now

donghyuck: might come to urs i want to run away what does he MEANNN by that

renjun: oh shit wtf

renjun: go kiss him xx

-

"morning," taeyong spoke, as donghyuck trudged into the kitchen where a few of the other boys were sat, eating. he spotted mark at the end of the table, with a spare seat next to him, so he made his way towards him, "you're eating, hyuck. come back."

donghyuck whined as taeyong gave him a food filled plate and a smile.

"sleep well?" mark asked as donghyuck approached him, sitting next to him at the table.

he gave the canadian a side glare, as he ate. mark huffed, putting his elbow on the table and looking at donghyuck with his head on his hand.

"i- yeah- jesus- i slept well-" donghyuck chuckled tiredly, seeing mark smile in the corner of his eye, "did you?"

mark watched as he ate, not making any effort into making eye contact or turning his head to him, but he didnt mind.

"i did."

mark leant back in his seat, resting for a moment, before he noticed doyoung looking towards him with a confused expression, "what happened with you two?!"

"what-"

"what's with the small talk. the kind small talk, may i add."

"honestly, hyung, i'm asking the same thing," donghyuck smiled, teasing mark, who didn't react, "weird, huh?"

mark pouted, "you're mean, man."

donghyuck made puppy eyes at the older, putting a spoonful of food into his mouth, teasing him, "i like when you care about me!"

"good."

-

"mark, haechan and johnny, are you three good?" the choreographer asked, shooting the three a thumbs up and a head tilt, "anything you have any worries about?"