fiftytwo

donghyuck yawned as he curled up to mark's side. donghyuck was still so tired, and hadn't really done anything to make himself feel anymore awake.

mark had returned from whatever he was doing only around 20 minutes ago, but had no complaints when donghyuck whined about joining him back in his bed.

"your hair smells nice," mark commented, as donghyuck got even closer to him, which honestly, he thought was impossible, "different shampoo."

"mm..." donghyuck nodded, and for a single moment his stomach felt a wave of butterflies. he felt mark put his arm around his curved back, and it felt different for a second.

he definitely has a crush on mark. he definitely should've been aware of this earlier, however, he is definitely aware of it now.

he laid his head on mark's right peck, nuzzling him tiredly as they both watched the movie mark had picked.

"what was it about?" donghyuck asked, running all four fingers along mark's chest. he wore a thick hoodie, so he didnt know how much the boy could actually feel the touch. but he wanted to touch him, "the meeting."

"like.. possible comeback. it's the first we've heard about it so it's really like- nothing yet," mark answered, very much being able to feel donghyuck's soft touches through his clothes, and also feeling his heart fluttering, "exciting though..."

"you dont sound too excited." donghyuck commented, his chin on mark's chest now, looking up at him.

mark chuckled, followed by a sigh and a shrug, "mm.. im.. i dunno. i think i'm just tired."

"you are," donghyuck nodded, "it's fine, you are allowed to be tired."

"we havent got schedules for a while, right?"

"nah.." donghyuck said, his head falling back onto mark's chest, "do you wanna do anything today?"

mark stayed silent for a moment, before moving slightly, pushing himself deeper into the bed, getting more comfortable. he made small noises as he stretched, and rolled onto his side, holding donghyuck close to him.

"comfortable?" he asked the younger, who nodded, "i dont wanna go anywhere."

"i- yeah, i gathered," donghyuck laughed, "hyung?"

"mm?"

"are you- and i really dont wanna make you uncomfortable with this," he stammered, his arms now around the older's torso, drawing the same patterns, now on his back, "do you like.. guys..?"

mark smiled, but felt his heart beat faster than it already was (which he didnt know was possible, honestly)

the room filled with comfortable silence as mark found his hands on donghyuck's waist, pulling him in closer.

"stop thinking of a witty response, mark," donghyuck could read his mind, mark thought "just say yes or no."

mark laughed loudly, chest rattling against donghyuck's cheek, making him smile.

"i uh-" mark tilted his head, "yeah- i think so- i- yeah. i do."

"mm.." donghyuck smiled, very glad his head was buried in the boy's torso right now, so he didn't see the overwhelming grin and probable blush across his face, "that's good."

"is it?" mark raised his eyebrows, and for once, he felt like the two weren't just dancing around eachother.

their chests were connected as if they both had magnets between their ribs, and their hands were holding eachother's bodies.

legs intertwined as donghyuck's thigh slid between mark's every so often. they were so close, and speaking so softly to eachother, to the point that mark had focussed only on the boy's voice, and his body, that he didnt care about anything else.

"mhm.." donghyuck nodded slowly, "it is."

mark smiled, his heart feeling like it could make it's way up his throat and suffocate him. this is the nicest he'd felt in a while.

he felt.. nice.

donghyuck made him feel nice.

"why?"

"because."

"mm....."

"you have a good straight boy disguise."

mark made a noise from his throat, close to a laugh but also a choke, "thank yo- no? that's not a good thing?"

"mm.. it can be. our fans all think you're a dumb straight boy," donghyuck teased, "i'm the funny gay kid with a nice voice."

mark gave a confused, yet entertained look, and donghyuck could see it despite not actually looking, "yeah?" he replied with a laugh.

"mm."

"dumb straight boy.."

"yeah. that's you."

"dangg.."

mark chuckled, before placing his lips on the top of donghyuck's head.

it wasn't a kiss. when you kiss someone, theres a point when your lips stop touching, but mark left his lips in this position for a while.

just resting against donghyuck's soft hair, as his eyes were shut and he was so calm.