eighty

mark opened the door to donghyuck's bedroom, after his shower. his hair was still damp, and the smell of his aftershave mixed with shampoo filled the room immediately.

the light was off, but donghyuck had his lamp on, letting mark be able to see the back of his head, as he laid under the covers.

"donghyuck?" he mumbled, kneeling on the mattress, in the space behind the boy. he heard him mutter something, before he threw his leg over his body, "y'alright?"

donghyuck nodded, as mark pulled him onto his back, stradding his thighs. this felt familiar.

a smile rose on the corner of donghyuck's lips. he had been sleeping before mark arrived, but with mark acting like this with him, and what happened earlier in the day, he suddenly felt more awake than ever.

🔞

he rubbed his eyes with his fits, before sitting up a little, and letting his hands fall down onto mark's waist, pulling his shirt up with his thumbs.

"still head over heels for me, then," mark teased, subtly helping pull his shirt up. donghyuck rolled his eyes before pressing his lips to mark's neck, "ah- you liked the comeback?"

"shut up, mark," donghyuck whined, pulling mark's shirt fully up, holding it under his chin and kissing his lips, before placing the fabric of his shirt between his teeth, "hold this."

mark obeyed, biting down on his shirt, and before he knew it, donghyuck's tongue was drawing circles over his left nipple, while his hand caressed his body.

he moaned against his shirt, biting down on it, taken aback by his own sound, embarrassed, "holy shit, hyuck-ah-"

"hm?" the younger said lowly, "i can stop, hyung. just say.."

"no- please-" mark mumbled, mouth still full of shirt, as the boy's tongue kept dancing over his body. he felt a small breath leave through donghyuck's nose, against his chest, as he kissed, and kissed, and licked, and kissed, and bit, "d-don- ah-"

"so sensitive, markie.." donghyuck teased, his hands snooping lower now, pulling on the elastic of his sweatpants, and holding his whole palm over his crotch, "so pretty."

"mhng.." mark grunted, eyes shutting from the pleasure of donghyuck teasing the most sensitive parts of his body, "hyuck-"

"what is it? speak up," donghyuck smiled, hooking his fingers under mark's boxers, feeling his body twitch under him, "im listening."

"hng-" mark shook his head, throwing it over donghyuck's shoulder as his hands got naughtier, and naughtier.

"was today fun?" donghyuck started conversation, grabbing mark's chin and pulling him back into his vision, "y'good?"

mark nodded, as donghyuck pulled his shirt off, his mouth becoming empty again, "was okay-"

donghyuck nodded, "i'm glad," he let one of his hands feel around mark's torso, as the other one fondled down below, "tell me about it."

"wha-" mark gasped lightly, when donghyuck put his hand completely in his pants.

"about your day," he held conversation, thumb teasing the boy's sensitivity points, "did manager-hyung take you?"

mark shook his head, his back arching when donghyuck bit along his shoulder, and held his very obvious bulge.

"i- uh- ten- johnny hyung- he took us," mark told him, nodding quickly, hands grabbing donghyuck's overgrown, black hair, "donghyuck- please- i cant- i cant-

"can't what?" donghyuck slowed down, just incase mark had a problem, but he assumed it was just fluster.

"speak-" mark breathed out, then gasped when donghyuck pulled off his bottoms, leaving him almost completely nude, if ignoring the sweatpants and underwear still at his ankles, "hyuck-"

donghyuck just giggled, his hands now all over the boy.

it was another moment like this, where donghyuck realised he was still a virgin, and had literally never done this, but fuck it. he watched porn, and he knew how to make mark feel good just by kissing. what's the worst that could happen?

he wanted to make his boy feel so good.

which he assumed he was doing well, when mark spilled white onto his pajamas.

"oh, mark.." donghyuck smiled sweetly, "ive barely touched you, hyung."

"fuh~" mark trembled, as donghyuck let his fingers slowly tease his boner, "fuck, man-"

"man?" donghyuck repeated, "damn, man-zoned with your cock in my hand."

"oh my god-" mark threw his head back as donghyuck began to jerk him off, and quickly.

he wasn't gonna make the boy work for anything, or tease him. he was doing this as a reward. a prize, for looking as good as he does.

donghyuck knew mark was loud. he'd lightly moan when donghyuck slipped his tongue into a kiss, or when he let his hand fall to his ass when they made out.

so donghyuck wasn't surprised at the loud moan mark let out, and whimpers when he didn't stop, his hand bounding up, and down.

"hyuck-ah-" mark whimpered, his fingernails clawing at donghyuck's clothed back, "i can't- i'm so-"

"what? say it, baby."

"so... close."

donghyuck raised his eyebrows, before hooking his teeth on the skin of the boy's neck, sucking lightly, getting mark closer to his peak, "you can come when you need. no holding back, m'want you to feel good."

and oh, did that make mark feel good. his thighs shook lightly, as he held on for as long as he could, but a loud cry of a moan escaped his lips when his body jolted, and he decorated donghyuck's pajamas even more.

"mm.." donghyuck nodded, riding out mark's orgasm for him, feeling him shake, as he came.

"fuck- donghyuck-" mark whimpered once more, falling onto donghyuck's shoulder, his eyes fluttering shut, as he took everything in, and caught his breath.

"hm?"

"i dont-" mark muttered, "you're so-"

donghyuck smiled, hand on the back of the latter's neck, massaging it gently, "shh.."

mark nodded, so sleepy and dazed.

"you need to-" he stammered, pushing away from donghyuck with the heel of his palm, "let me help you."

donghyuck immediately shook his head, pushing mark back into his hold.

"why?"

"i dont need it, hyung. i'm okay.."

mark let out a sad whine, making donghyuck giggle.

"i'm fine, baby, i promise," he added, kissing his cheek slowly and soft, "shower with me."

"i just showered, donghyuck~" mark complained, as the boy sat up, throwing his legs over the edge of the bed.

"that sucks, doesnt it?" he smiled, kissing mark's lips to stop his whining, and to keep him awake, "c'mon, i'll even let you touch me, if you want?"

mark nodded, wanting to pay the pleasure back to the younger.

"easy."

a/n sub mark brainrot im so sorry if u expected anything less but bottom mark 4eva