fifteen

after being let into the hotel room, johnny greeted donghyuck with a coffee, and some snacks.

"i was given these. not a huge fan of them. they look like your kinda deal," johnny passed him the treats, as he had gotten back into bed. he wasn't gonna make an effort. he didnt need to, "how are you?"

"mm.. i'm good," donghyuck nodded, "so tired already, hyung.."

johnny nodded, kicking his shoes off and laying ontop of the covers where mark slept, back against the headboard, "i wont be here for long. you should go back to sleep when i leave."

"nah. i'll be overly slept," donghyuck shook his head, before resting it on johnny's shoulder, "what've you been doing?"

he missed johnny. he wouldnt admit it but after being treated like the way he'd been treating him, he missed the man's company and affection like this.

he felt johnny tilt his head, so it was touching donghyuck's, before replying, "not much at all... i've been sleeping too."

donghyuck nodded, as johnny had moved his head once again, "you said you needed to talk to me."

"i uh- yeahh," johnny laughed awkwardly, placing his hand where he assumed the younger's leg was under the covers, "i'm sorry, donghyuck."

donghyuck nodded, listening.

"im stupid, so im unaware of what i've done, but i know you're not happy with me," he explained, "so im sorry. genuinely."

donghyuck nodded again, a small smile on his face. johnny never fucked up, so he found it funny how he struggled to apologise.

"hyung.. thank you for the apology," donghyuck answered, putting his hand on johnny's, "please dont be mean to me again. i dont like it when you're mean."

the two laughed together sadly, as johnny shook his head, "i'll avoid being mean to you at all costs."

"can i ask you to talk to me without snapping?" donghyuck spoke, bitterness in his tone, "you told me you were going through shit. what is it?"

johnny stayed silent for a moment, joining his hands together as he played with his fingers nervously. donghyuck noticed, nodding to himself.

"you dont have to tell me. but i think you'd feel better if you did-"

"it's just me and ten," johnny chuckled, "and now that i say it out loud it's like, ooh johnny and his boyfriend are having a silly little fight and it sounds dumb."

donghyuck laughed. he wasn't gonna disagree. he also wasn't surprised, as that's what him and mark had suspected.

"no reason for me to be an asshole, atleast."

"mhm.." donghyuck nodded, "what's going on? what happened between you two?"

"we just.. got into a fight," johnnt shrugged, "and we didnt fix it before i left so-"

donghyuck nodded along, listening, "have you spoken to him?"

"nope."

"maybe you should, hyung," donghyuck laughed, "you can't just mutually forget about it and expect it to be fixed when you're back in korea in two weeks, johnny."

"whatever. yeah. i'll speak to him. i dont wanna talk about it too much," johnny said softly, "what's happening with you and mark?"

"sorry?"

"you heard," johnny smiled, seeing donghyuck's eyes widen, "you've been staying in the same room- with the option to be seperate- and dont even start on... whatever this is.."

donghyuck hid his face, as johnny motioned to the singular bed in their room.

"mark's been looking at you recently like you're the love of his life, hyuck," johnny told him, "ive never seen him look at anyone like that."

"hyung, is mark gay?"

johnny laughed at the boy's question, as he could tell the question had been bouncing around his mind for a while now.

"he's never told me he likes guys, but i wouldn't be surprised.." he explained, "he's asked me for relationship advice before, never specified the gender though."

"he.. has been in a relationship before?" donghyuck chuckled teasingly.

"oh, no, he had a crush."

the two laughed together at their mutual disbelief of mark possibly having a partner.

"the way he's been looking at you, and holding you, and just acting with you, hasn't been too heterosexual, though."

"we cuddled last night."

johnny's eyes widened as he wiggled his eyebrows, making donghyuck giggle.

"dude.. you giggled.."

"SHUT UP."