happy haechan day

yangyang: happy birthday prick

donghyuck: thank u baby

donghyuck: as much as you insult me, you were the first person to wish me a happy birthday

donghyuck: at exactly midnight? you love me so much

donghyuck: not even my own boyfriend and he's laying in bed next to me rn! awake!

yangyang: i know it's so hard to believe but i do like you a little bit!

donghyuck: thank u yangers

donghyuck: did u get me a gift

yangyang: wtf

yangyang: yeah i did🙄

donghyuck: OH MY GODDDD🥰🥰 cutie pie

yangyang: i can return it

yangyang: anyways go to bed you'll get it later goodnight

donghyuck: hehehe

donghyuck: gotta get a gift from markie goodnight ;)

yangyang: ew didnt ask

donghyuck: 😊

-

"i got you so many presents," mark muttered against donghyuck's chest, "gonna feel like christmas."

donghyuck rolled his eyes.

they were currently laid on mark's bed, no cover due to the humidity created in the room. the collar of mark's black shirt damp, and the chest stained white.

donghyuck, who was fully nude, only being covered by mark's body, was fully dazed, eyes glossy and cheeks flushed red.

it had been almost two hours, and honestly, donghyuck didn't know he could go for that long, but he really wasn't one to complain. he felt euphoric.

it was reaching 3am, and donghyuck was so close to falling asleep, but little conversations kept flustering between the two of them, and obviously needed kisses.

"will any of them make me feel better than this?" he giggled, brain fuzzy and smile drunken as mark laughed warmly.

"i'd hope so?" mark replied, fingers running through donghyuck's slightly damp hair, not caring about how gross anyone else would find that, "maybe it wont give you the exact? same feeling?"

donghyuck giggled, a 'gross' sound coming from his throat that he'd care about if it was anyone else who heard it, but it was mark. who cared.

he was his grossest, right now.

"renjun and yangyang are coming over later?"

"just fucked me and you're asking about my best friend and his boyfriend?"

mark rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"wow, mark."

"shut up."

donghyuck smiled, wrapping his arms around mark, squeezing him tight, "i think so, yeah. they wanted free food."

"mm.." mark nodded, "happy birthday, by the way.. never actually said it."

donghyuck scoffed, pointer and thumb massaging the back of mark's neck as he smiled, "thank you, baby."

mark nodded, shutting his eyes and nuzzling into donghyuck's torso, "you wanna sleep, or?"

"can't go again.." donghyuck giggled, pulling the blanket that was hanging off of the bed towards them, "all fucked out."

mark nodded in agreement, pushing himself up with his hands and kissing donghyuck once more.

"i love you," he muttered against the boys lips, "old man."

"i'm twenty-three!" donghyuck laughed, pushing mark away "you're older than me."

"mph.." mark said, landing back onto donghyuck's chest, "my old man."

"shut up."

-

renjun: HI BABY!

donghyuck: HELLO?

renjun: HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU

donghyuck: OH

donghyuck: I THOUVHT U MESSAGED THE WRONG PERSON

renjun: NO IM JUST AFFECTIONATE! :D

donghyuck: HEHEHE THANK YOUUUU

donghyuck: ur boyfriend messaged me dead on midnight though and ur messaging me at 9am so ..

renjun: he messaged you at midnight

renjun: because we fucked and i fell asleep :)

donghyuck: id call u gross but i got the dicking of a lifetime this morning so i'm fine with it

donghyuck: two hours renjun can you believe that

renjun: holy shit?

donghyuck: mmmhmhghgmgm

donghyuck: best birthday :)

renjun: first birthday you've had getting a morning fuck that's why

donghyuck: yup!

-

johnny: happy birthday dickhead i made you tea it's in the kitchen

donghyuck: THANK YOUUUU HYUNG I LOVE U

johnny: <3

-

ten: HAECHIEEEE <3 <3

ten: HAPPY 23RD BAE

ten: I LOVE YOU ILL SEE YOU LATER

ten: my present is so good tell johnny it's better than his please

donghyuck: TEN HYUNG

donghyuck: THANK YOU I LOVE YOUCURUR

a/n how cingulomania markhyuck celebrated donghyuck's birthday ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY HAECHANNNN <3