sixtyfive

"wanna be eachother's firsts?"

mark's lips dropped open ever so slightly, as his eyes gazed up at the boy who hovered over him.

donghyuck had a small smirk on his lips, but with a hint of nervousness. his hair was messy from sleep, and his eyes were dark and hooded, making mark even more flustered, as he used his arm to reach up.

mark's fingers curled around the collar of donghyuck's cotton shirt, tugging softly. the knot in his throat stopped him from being able to utter out any words, except, "hyuck.."

donghyuck's expression softened as the smirk became more of a smile, "mark."

mark yanked the collar of donghyuck's shirt, letting donghyuck reposition himself now that their chests connected again.

nothing but heavy breathing, small giggles as their noses collided and eyes flickering in every direction.

their eyes kept contact for a moment, until mark's gazed onto donghyuck's lips, to his eyes, to his lips again.

with a head tilt, and a sigh, donghyuck whispered, "answer my question, mark."

mark let his tongue glide across his lips subtly, before nodding desperately, "i- yes- yeah i wanna k- yeah- yeah, please-"

"damn hyung, dont be too eager.."donghyuck teased, but before he could pester the boy anymore, his hands were pressed on his cheeks.

"donghyuck," he whimpered, not being able to see his face clearly, as they were so close, "please."

"go on.." donghyuck whispered against the latter's lips, smiling to himself, "you're allowed."

mark grunted, aware that donghyuck was able to tease him like this, and aware that it worked. it drove him mad.

he obeyed, though. tilting his head to the side, mark placed his lips on donghyuck's, letting them stay there for a moment as their bodies fully connected.

in this moment, donghyuck moved his lips against mark's, kissing back. he didnt know what he was doing. this was his first kiss, he was clueless. but whatever he was doing, he must be going it right, because it felt amazing.

his heart was beating faster than ever before as he let his hands wrap around the back of mark's neck. their bodies gently swaying against eachother naturally, as the only body part they were concentrating on were their lips.

mark was in disbelief that he was kissing donghyuck. if he thought about it too much, he'd freak out, so he held the back of the boy's head, pulling him in deeper and closer.

"ma- mark-" donghyuck stammered, his hand squeezing the boy's neck as he slowly pulled away, "hey-"

"hm?" mark released his hold from donghyuck, letting him push away, "you're- ok-okay?"

"mark i-" donghyuck laughed, falling down and hiding in the crook of mark's neck, "i dont know what i'm doing."

mark let out a low, fond laugh, holding donghyuck's waist, "it's okay."

they laid together for a moment, as donghyuck kept laughing to himself quietly. mark found him adorable.

"i'm sorry- it's just- i'm so confident-" he started, his head up again as he faced mark, "and then i get to kissing you and suddenly my lips are numb and dont know how to move and my tongue is like a drunk worm-"