1🦋

Author's pov,

            Clara's room,
Time: 10 o'clock,

Clara is in her room sitting by the window and seeing the beautiful outside view

Clara is in her room sitting by the window and seeing the beautiful outside view. A very next moment she hears a voice which is of her mom, asking her to come and eat as it's already very late.

————————————————————————

At dining table,

Clara: Yes mom I'm here. Where's dad?
Her dad: I'm here my daughter (smiles).
Her mom: The dinner is ready so you both can start eating.
Clara: Food is so delicious. Thank you mom for making tasty dishes everyday for us (smiles cozily).

————————————————————————

Author's pov,

They all are eating very peacefully but Clara can't stop thinking about music and suddenly she starts to sing. When her dad hears her voice, he says

————————————————————————

Her dad: How's study going Clara? I hope you are understanding everything.
Clara: (food strucked in her throat and started coughing) y-yes dad, I'm understanding everything clearly.
Her mom: Clara drink some water!
Clara: Yes mom.

————————————————————————

Author's pov,

Everyone's dinner completes. Clara and her dad moves to their rooms and her mom goes back to the kitchen for doing the dishes,

————————————————————————

At Clara's room,

Clara: Ahhh! Today's dinner was so good. My stomach is so full.

————————————————————————

Author's pov,

Her mind is so fresh and good after eating. But she's a overthinker, so she can't help herself from thinking about other things.

At least she's got a nice room and a window where she can get a nice view of the outdoors. Whenever she feels like something's bothering her, she sits by the window.

Beautiful views outside her window makes her feel better and comfortable.

————————————————————————

Clara: it's so late now, and I'm very tired. I should sleep (yawns). Goodnight Clara!!

————————————————————————

Time skips to 8:00 am, ~~~

————————————————————————

Hello everyone!! I hope you all are doing well. I don't know much about writing and so I'm trying to turn my imagination into story. I want you all to read this story and give me a vote. I'm not copying any stuff from other writers, it's my own story.

Keep reading ~ keep voting 💗