3🦋

At University,

Author's pov,

Clara reaches her class before the professor comes and starts teaching.
She takes her seat and sits, It doesn't even take a minute that the professor also comes.
As soon as the professor enters the class, the whole class stands up and greets him.

————————————————————————

Whole Class: Good morning professor!!
Professor: Good morning class! Everyone have your seats.

"Whole class sits down",

————————————————————————

Professor starts teaching them and whole class is listening very carefully. This lecture is of ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE.

————————————————————————

Suzie: So, how's your singing classes going Clara?
Clara: Well it's good, and I'm glad that I'm learning and practicing about music.
As you know it's my dream to become a singer one day and I'll not step back from singing now!
Suzie: I'll be the happiest when you'll become a singer (in a soft voice).
Clara: Thank you for supporting me bestie.
Clara/Suzie: Both chuckles.

————————————————————————

Professor sees Clara and Suzie talking and asks them to stand at their places.

————————————————————————

Professor: If both of you know everything, then you both should leave my class.
Clara/Suzie: We are sorry sir. We'll not talk now.
Professor: If so, you both can sit.

————————————————————————

Clara and Suzie sits as they got the permission.
Now, the lecture of "ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE" has come to an end and after this they'll be having lecture of "FINE ART AND ART STUDIES", but Clara won't attend that lecture because she has to take her music classes at the time of Arts lecture (she don't skip her arts class everyday just when she don't want to attend).
She skips her arts class and leaves from school to attend her music class.

————————————————————————

Clara: (talks to herself) Ahhh! It's all so messed up. I don't want to this everyday, I've to attend music classes without telling anyone at home.
But I've to keep doing it because they both won't understand that I want to sing, it's my dream :( .

————————————————————————

At music class ~

Steve: Hey Clara! You came so early today to practice

Steve: Hey Clara! You came so early today to practice. How?
Clara: Oh yes, because today I did not feel like attending the arts class, so I came here. I hope you don't have any problem Mam.
Ms Lauren: No it's alright dear but why did you left your arts class that too is important?
Clara: Yes mam but music is the most important part of my life, I can leave everything for music and what I have not studied in the arts class today, I will study in the extra class.
Ms Lauren: If so then it's okay. So shall we start now?
Everyone: Yes mam...

Ms Lauren starts teaching them music.

————————————————————————

Time skips - After 1 hour ~

Steve: Today's class was amazing.
Clara: Yes, I felt good today too. It's time for me to go home, so I'll get going.
Steve: Yeah sure. See ya tomorrow!

————————————————————————

Author's pov,

As you all are be thinking about Steve in any case. Steve is Clara's music partner, they both met at music class and became casual friends. They are friends since 2 months.

————————————————————————

At home,

————————————————————————

I'm trying my best to make this story a better one. I hope I'll get a good support. I need your votes to make it better🪄

Keep reading ~ keep voting 💗