14🦋

For now, everything is going well.

Clara passed the first round and already started her preparations for the second round.

She just needs permission from her parents which she still doesn't have but she will ask for the permission after she passes the second round..

————

Evening ~

She is in her room thinking about what to do.

She can't find anything to do, so she puts her earphones on and starts to listen songs.

This time, a Korean song.

"Still with you."

This song gives peace to me and as well as her (passes a virtual smile).

Time passed.. She decides to go out of her room and have some conversation with her mom or dad.

————————————————————————

In the living area,

Clara: Hey dad. What are you doing?

Clara's dad: Nothing, just a free time (passes a smile).
Come, sit here.

Clara: (smiles back) Yes dad.

Clara's dad: So tell me.

Clara: What dad?

Clara's dad: How you remembered me today (teasingly laughs)?

Clara: Oh dad, I remember you everyday. How can you say that (makes a sad face).

Clara's dad: (laughs louder) I was just joking..
Is there anything you want to talk or discuss?

Clara: No, I just wanted to come, so I came..

Clara's dad: Oh okay okay..
Then, let's watch TV. Will you watch with me?

Clara: (nods) Yes dad.

————————————————————————

They started to watch TV.

They saw a short movie based on a connection between father and daughter.

That was a little emotional movie, in which the father saves her daughter from every kind of situation whether it's about her wrong decisions or life problems.

Daughters are really close to their fathers..

When that movie ended, she got a little emotional. She tried to stop herself from over-reacting but couldn't.

Meanwhile Clara's mom saw them but thought to not bother them as they were having a peaceful father-daughter moment.

————————————————————————

Clara's dad: You can cry (smiles softly).

Clara: (sees her dad with a sudden shock and starts crying.

Clara's dad: (seeing her crying made him to hug her and pat her head) It was just a movie Clara. But if in real you've something to say, you can..

Clara: (didn't said anything)

(There was a silence for almost one-two minutes)

Clara: If I really have something to say, will you listen to me dad?

Bond with music ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें