7🦋

An idea pops up in her mind..
She thinks that Suzie's birthday is coming and she have to go in her birthday because Suzie is her best friend.
She can't record her music video at her home as her parents will not allow her. So, she decides to record her video at Suzie's home.

———

She informs about this to Suzie and Suzie also says that Clara can make her singing video at her home.

————————————————————————

Time skips,

Seventeenth September ~ 

So today's Suzie's birthday and Clara's is going to Suzie's home!

————————————————————————

Clara: (screams) Mommmmmm, I don't have any dress to wear for Suzie's birthday!!

Clara's mom: Why are you shouting like a kid? Look carefully, you'll get the dress.

Clara: I looked carefully mom, I didn't find any dress!!

Clara's mom: Oh Clara, you are so annoying just like a little kid!

————————————————————————

Her mom goes to find Clara a dress to wear and when she finds the dress, she hands over the dress to Clara.

————————————————————————

Clara's mom: Is every dress invisible to you?
The dress was kept at the very front but even it's seen clearly, you are not able to find.
Now, take the dress and get ready if you don't want to be late!!

————————————————————————

Clara gets ready and is all set to go to Suzie's home!

"HER OUTFIT" !!

Also, she's taking an extra dress with her to wear for her audition video.

————————————————————————

7 o'clock

At Suzie's home,

Clara: Hey Suzieee!!!