20🦋

In Car,

There was complete silence as Steve was driving and focused. She didn't had anything to do, so she decided to break the silence.

————————————————————————

Clara: Today was fun.

Steve: Yeah, it was fun. I'm so glad we met (smiles).

Clara: (chuckles) And because of them (Suzie and Rayn) makes it more fun with their fights.

Steve: (laughs) I don't know why they do that. It feels like they have a habit.

Clara: (laughs) Yes, they're totally crazy!

Steve: (laughs a little harder)

Clara: (lifts her head to watch him and continues to stare him for a minute)

Steve: (clears his throat) Um, why are you staring at me.

————————————————————————

And here she realised what she was doing. She immediately turned her head straight.

————————————————————————

Clara: (awkward) I- I'm sorry.

Steve: O- Oh it's okay.

————————————————————————

She felt awkward to stare him but on the other side, he was hiding his biggest smile.

He knew that she would be feeling awkward, so he decided to play music.

The awkward faded away as some minutes passed.

————————————————————————

Clara: (keeping her head on the glass window) Did you find any music competition?

Steve: Not yet! I'm still finding and I'll inform you as soon as I find one.

Clara: Okay!

————————————————————————

She had nothing else to talk and he was also focusing on driving.
He continued to drive but she drifted to sleep.

He glanced at her sleeping posture and found her so adorable that a sweet chuckle escaped from his lips.

————————————————————————

Steve: (chuckles) Cute!

————————————————————————

After that, the whole ride was silent til they reached their respective homes.

—————

This meeting was a mood fresher to all of them but again they have to bury themselves in their works.

Suzie was still studying for her master's degree.
To apply to a professor's post, it was necessary for her to be post-graduate.