5🦋

"Tears started falling off from her eyes"

Clara: (while crying) I don't know what kind of sin I've committed that I've to go through all this stuff till now.
Everything was good back then when I didn't took any
relationships seriously!
I just wish that I'll become this much able to make my future good and live a peaceful and happy life.

————————————————————————

Because of those things happened to her in the past, Clara don't like to tell her personal feelings and things to anyone even her best friends.

————————————————————————

Clara: No, I shouldn't tell anything to Suzie. It's my matter and I'll not involve anyone in this.
I'll call MS.LAUREN and tell her that I won't be able to attend music classes for 1 or 2 days.

————————————————————————

"Clara makes a call to Ms. Lauren"

ON CALL,

Clara -

Hello Mam!

Ms. Lauren -

Hello Clara.
What happened, You want to ask something?

Clara -

No mam, I called to inform you that,
I won't be able to join class for 1 or 2 days because I've throat pain!

Ms. Lauren -

Ohh it's alright Clara.
Take some rest and come to join
after you recover from pain..

Clara -

Thank you mam for understanding.
I'll hang up the call now.
Bye Mam!!

Ms. Lauren -

Bye Clara! Take care.

"CALL GETS DISCONNECTED"

————————————————————————

Clara: Now I don't have to worry for not going to music class.
But I'm still so curious that why mom asked me that before when she didn't said anything to me..
Well you've to be careful about everything Clara. Don't mess up things or else you'll not going to pursue your dream (speaks to herself)!

————————————————————————

Clara decides that she will do the rest of her work after an hour and till then she will search something related to music on her phone.

She goes through Google at her phone and before she could search anything, she looks at the page in which she finds something about auditions..

She founds about a company that's conducting auditions.
She was so happy that she came to know about that company!

————————————————————————

Clara: (excitingly) I've to check more details to know more about this.
Okay so, we should start by figuring out what needs to be done in this and what are the requirements for giving this audition..

——-

This is the online audition application form for xxx company!

It's requirements are-

"Names, E-mail, Nationality, Date of Birth, Gender, Height / Weight, Country code, Contact, Social media username and Password"

Other things to submit is-

Three pictures of yours : FULL FRAME PICTURES WITH A HALF FRAME PICTURE.

and they have to be submitted in different sections of the form itself.

Along with these,

a recorded video of your singing and face should be seen clearly in the video.

——-

Clara: (screams) Finally, I got something of my use!! I'm going to do this as soon as possible.. But when?
I've to think about this..

————————————————————————

She was so excited so, she forgot that she has some pending work too.
And I don't think there's anything wrong, after all this is what she dreamt of..
But little did she know, how much she has to pay for doing what she wants!

——-

After sometime, she remembers that she has some pending work too, so she starts doing her work.
She completed her university work and other work which she had to do.
It took her wholly 3-4 hours to complete her work..

————————————————————————

Time skips~

————————————————————————

Please read this book and give a vote. I really need your votes because that will motivate me to write more.

Keep reading ~ Keep voting 💗