10🦋

They both were silent, just feeling the cold breeze over their body. The moment was so peaceful and they were lost, feeling nothing.
Steve felt like he should talk to her.

————————————————————————

Steve: Would you mind if i ask you what happened?

Clara: (stays silent for a second and then looks at Steve) (says in a low yet sad voice) I-I don't love me. I d-don't love my life.

Steve: (he felt hurt after hearing her trembling voice) But why? What's bothering you?

Clara: (starts crying because of his questions and remembering the other things)

Steve: I'll not stop you from crying.
If you want to cry then please cry your heart out so never have to cry again.!

If there's no one in this world who supports you then be there for own, It happens almost with everyone. Instead of crying, you can just help yourself, be brave.

I don't know much about you and your personal life but I'm sure that there are so many people who are going through the same as you and I don't think that those peoples are making there conditions worst by crying.
I want you to be strong.

I know that we know each other from a while but I really care for you and I want you to take stand for yourself.

Taking stand doesn't always mean that you should fight with your parents or every other person just because they don't listen to you or if they are stopping you from doing something you want.

There are various ways of taking stand for yourself.
I'll not tell you because you have to find this.

Take stand for yourself in a positive way. I'll be happy seeing you at the top!!

Clara: (I was hiding my face from him because I was a crying mess but listening to him somewhere gave me peace. His words comforted my heart. His every word touched the core of my heart. Tbh, I really wanted someone to be with me but I thought it would be fine if I'll be alone) (wiped my tears.)

I try really hard.
Do you really think that I'm doing nothing, Huh?

My parents are good and I love them very much but it just feels bad thinking that why they don't let me have some freedom and let me do what I want?

I mean at least hanging out with friend or staying at my friends house. If this is too much then I don't know what's less!

They want me to do exactly the same they want..

Steve: (looks like she really needed someone to talk to) I guess, coming here was not wrong.

Clara: (turns her head only to catch Steve already looking at her and suddenly changes the topic)

I'm sorry, I said a lot. Uh-h you are so good at words. It felt good to me. Thank you for being here.

Steve: No need to be sorry. It felt good to me too knowing that my words didn't hurt you.

Clara: No not at all. I think that we should go now. You should also go back.

Steve: (smiles) Uh yes. Let's go, and drive safely. Goodnight!!

Clara: (smiles) Same goes with you. Goodnight.!

————————————————————————