2🦋

Time skips to 8:00 am,

Author's pov,

Clara's mother wakes her up as it's already 8:00 o'clock and she has to reach the university by 9 o'clock.
Clara wakes up and goes to freshen up. After freshening up she gets ready and then comes for breakfast.

————————————————————————

At dining table,

Clara: Good morning mom!!

Her mom: (serves breakfast) Good morning and now tell me why do you always wake up so late and I have to wake you up everyday (says angrily) ?

Clara: (starts eating) Hey mom don't be angry.
I try to get up early every day but I keep falling asleep, why am I so sleepy (says in a childish voice).
But no problem mom, I'll keep trying, (hehe).

Her dad: Good morning my daughter!

Clara: Good morning dad (replies happily)!!
You are late dad. I'm almost done with my breakfast.
You both have breakfast. I'll be leaving now.

Her mom and dad: Okay! Go safely. Bye sweetheart <3.

Clara: Bye mom and dad (smiles).

————————————————————————

Author's pov,

Clara leaves from there. It's 8:30 now but her school is not so far from her house so she will reach there in 15 to 20 minutes.
She is standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come.

She thinks that till the time the bus is not coming, she will listen to the songs

Clara likes to listen Korean, Hollywood slow songs, so she puts on her ear leads and starts music, and

The music goes like this -

I wanna be with you
And I wanna stay with you
Just like the stars shining bright
You're glowing once more
Right here beside you, I'm still
Walking wherever you go
You will live forever in me
Breathing deeply, within me

Just take it all
I'm nothing without your love
I promise I'll never leave your love
My heart is beating 'cause of you
Forever and ever, and ever
Only you can take my heart
Dear my love, love, love
I wanna stay with you...

And then she sees the bus coming, she enters the bus and sits on the window seat two seats ahead from the back and continues to listen music.
(Bus starts when everyone gets in the bus).

————————————————————————

Clara's thinks,

Clara: What will I do next. I live in a city where music is considered an art and everyone appreciates.
But I can't do anything even after taking classes and doing regular practice. 

————————————————————————

Author's pov,

Clara's mom and dad don't know about her taking the music classes. She saves money for her classes and that's why she's able to attend those music classes.

————————————————————————

Clara: I hope my mom dad will permit me to sing. I'll make them do this by my voice.
After all I have such a beautiful voice.

————————————————————————

Author's pov,

The bus reaches the stop and the bus door opens. Now it will take only 5 minutes more for Clara to reach her university.
She walks to the university after getting off the bus.

After 5 minutes of walking she reaches the university.

————————————————————————

At University, ~~~

————————————————————————

I will continue the story after this from the next part. Till then please give a vote to my story, I would love it.

Keep reading ~ Keep voting 💗