9🦋

Clara: Suzie I should go now, it's getting very late..

Suzie: Why you have to go? Can't you stay here for today? We all will spend our night talking and enjoying!

Clara: We all?

Suzie: Yes, we all. Steve and Rayn are also staying here for today.

Clara: Ohh, but I didn't took permission from mom dad and I don't think that they'll agree for me to stay here.

Suzie: At least try once! Call them and ask.

Clara: You are not gonna leave me na?

Suzie: (smiles) Nah! Now ask.

————————————————————————

Clara makes a call to her mom.

————————————————————————

On call~

Clara's mom-
Hello..Clara...

-Clara
Hello mom...
Umm! I called you to ask, can I stay here for a night?

Clara's mom-
Why? What you gonna do there? Is your home not enough for you?

-Clara
Ah-hh! No mom, I'll be here like just for today's night. Suzie wants me to stay here, please let me be here!!

Clara's mom-
No Clara! You are not staying there even for a night.
I permitted you to attend her birthday party, is that not enough for you?
Come back home if the party is over as it's already being late and don't argue with me anymore..

-Clara
O-okay mom, I'm coming back!

Clara cuts the call~

————————————————————————

Tears welled up in her eyes listening to what her mom said. She became very upset that now she herself didn't wanted to stay there.

————————————————————————

Suzie: (after seeing her cry) W-what happened Claraa? What did aunty say? Please stop crying Clara. I feel bad seeing you cry.. Are you going to cry like this and want me to join you too and that also on my birthday?

Clara: (speaks crying) S-she didn't said anything. I-I'm sorry Suzie, I've to go now. We'll talk later!

Suzie: (tensed) Ok Clara, if you have to go then you can, we can talk later but please don't cry, please..

Clara: Bye Suzie..

————————————————————————

Clara left from there crying.
Suzie felt bad after watching her crying like this.

————————————————————————

Suzie: Don't know why she cried like this. What did her mom even said that made her cry? Godd, what's happening with her.!!