19🦋

Steve searched for Clara as he asked the people's about her but they didn't knew anything, went outside the hospital to find her but couldn't.

He again went inside the hospital and checked every corner of the hospital once again, but didn't checked the roof.

He was tensed. He wanted Clara to come and surprise him saying that she's here but it can't be true. He was not in a condition to think anything.

————————————————————————

Clara: I don't feel like going down. I want to take it all out of me or else it will only hurt me.

(crying) I was here for my audition but because of me what had happened. I wish I'd never come here.

————————————————————————

She was crying and regretting her decisions but suddenly she hears someone's voice.

Who else it can be!?

Steve!

She was a total mess and absolutely surprised watching Steve standing at the door of the roof who was there to find his girl.

They both were stunned to speak anything. They were still at their places not knowing what to say.

————————————————————————

Clara: How did you know I was here?

Steve: (he held her hands) That's not important for now. I want to know why you're crying.

Clara: W- Who said I'm crying?

Steve: Don't lie to me! I know that you're really upset because you couldn't go to the audition!

Clara: N- No, there's nothing like that! I'm not upset.

Steve: I know that you are!
You don't have to cover it from me, I can understand that you've felt bad because it was your dream.

Clara: No it's not like that but I'm sorry!

Steve: Why you're sorry?

Clara: Because of me Rayn is in this condition, I should've been more attentive.

Steve: It's okay Clara. He's fine now and I know that it was not your fault, it was an accident.

And I'm sorry too, because of all this you couldn't get to perform.

Clara: We couldn't do anything in this Steve. There's no one's fault because of which I couldn't perform.

Rayn is my brother too and I can't go to give my audition instead of being here with him.

Steve: (hugs her)

Clara: (eyes widened) S- Steve!

Steve: Thankyou Clara! I shouldn't say this but thankyou for choosing Rayn.
I don't know what else to say but I'm really really thankful.