6🦋

Time skips~

Next day at University,

Professor starts teaching and as usual it's their English language and literature's lecture.
When the lecture was about to end, professor tells them that their exams are near, so everyone should study seriously.

——-

Arts lecture starts,

Clara's busy in her own world while the professor's teaching all. He watches Clara not paying attention to the class so he calls her by her name.

As soon as she hears her name, she remembers that she's in class and gets up from her seat.

————————————————————————

Professor: Seems like you are busy in thinking something more important than this lecture.
Am I right?

Clara: N-No professor, I wasn't thinking of anything.

Professor: Is that so? Then tell me what I just taught you?

Clara: I'm sorry professor, I don't know (lowering her head).

Professor: Most of the time you don't attend ARTS lecture and when you do, your attention remains somewhere else (shouts)!
Do you want me to talk to your parents?

Clara: I'm r-really sorry professor. I'll not repeat this.

————————————————————————

Professor continues to teach them.

——-

Clara was scolded so much by professor that it made her sad..
As soon as the lecture ends, Suzie accompanies her and talks to her so her mood can change a little!

————————————————————————

Suzie: Clara please don't take his words so seriously, he just said things out of anger.

Clara: So did they get to vent their anger on me?

Suzie: Oh Clara, there's nothing like that. Please don't think so much :(
I want to ask you something more important than this!!

Clara: What?

Suzie: Don't you remember anything? Seriously?

Clara: (frustrated) ya ya don't overreact! I remember everything. Today's 15 and your birthday is after two days!!

Suzie: Oh you remember.. I'm happy (fakes pout).

Clara: (Smiles)!!

————————————————————————

They both reached the bus stop while talking and now waiting for their buses to come..
Suzie's bus came first so she says bye to Clara and leaves from there.
Now Suzie left from there but Clara was still waiting for the bus to come.
Clara looks around and sees someone familiar coming towards her.

————————————————————————

Clara: Ohh Steve! Hii.

Steve: Hii Clara. What you doin' here?

Clara: I'm waiting for the bus to go home because I came to school.

Steve: Ohh!! Why didn't you came to the class yesterday?

Clara: Because I've throat pain, I can't practice and that's why I'll not join classes for 2, 3 days.. It hurts so bad.

Steve: I hope your throat pain will recover soon.. Does Mam know about this or should I tell her?

Clara: Thankyou Steve and yes I told Mam, she already knows about this..

Steve: Okie that's good!

————————————————————————

And Steve was just going to ask Clara if she's good or not because she was looking upset but before he could ask her, Clara's bus arrived and she had to leave..
After Clara leaves, Steve says to himself that he'll ask about her on chat..

——-

When Clara reaches home, she goes to her room and lays down on her bed!

————————————————————————

Clara: It was a bad day today. Why is it only me every damn time!!
Don't know why everyone finds me to vent their anger on.
Ahhhh!! My life is so messed. Well I can't do anything, so let's go and get fresh.

————————————————————————

Clara goes to freshen up. When she comes out after freshening up, she gets ready while listening to some of her favourite songs and then an idea pops up in her mind!

————————————————————————

I'm writing not so but enough long parts so that no one will find the parts boring, and I hope everyone will like this story! If you find it interesting, please hit the vote button and support me by showing your love!!

Keep reading ~ Keep voting 💗