12🦋

4:00 pm

Soon they reached back and Steve stopped his car in front of Clara's house.

————————————————————————

Clara: Thankyou Steve. I'm really thankful to you because you always help me.

I don't know what should I do in return for you because thankyou is a small word to describe how I feel.

You helped me again. I hope I'll be there for you in your needs (smiled at him).

Steve: (laughs) There's nothing like that Clara. Anyone in my place would have done the same.
I'm just happy that you are safe (smiles).

Clara: Even then, Thankyou. I was so scared and you came to help me, so it's really a big thing for me. I thought I would get lost.

Steve: Don't say like that. I take your thankyou but  please stop saying these rubbish things.

Clara: (she nods at him) I'll take my leave then.

Steve: Yes. Bye and take care (smiles).

Clara: (smiles) You too take care. Bye!

————————————————————————

She got down from the car.

As it's still day so the door isn't locked, so she went inside of the house.

She was worried as what her parents would say as it's so late.

————————————————————————

Clara: (afraid) I'm home mom.

Her mom: (crying) (was asking in between checking her if she's fine or not)
Are you fine Clara?
Where were you?
Why you came late??
We both were so worried..

————————————————————————

Seeing her mom she also started to cry.

She thought that her mom will scold her for coming this late and for not even answering any of their calls. But she was wrong..

————————————————————————

Clara: (crying) Y-yes mom, I'm fine. Please don't cry. I'm here.
(hugs her mom)

Her mom: But where were you Clara?

Clara: Uhh I don't know where I was mom.
I-I mean when I was in the bus coming to home, I slept and when I woke, I couldn't recognise where was I.
I was totally lost mom (cried).

————————————————————————

Her mom was shocked listening to what she said because she thought Clara would be just angry with them and she's not picking up their calls because of anger.
But she was wrong too..
————————————————————————