28. Love

"Carefully, habibi... I don't want to ruin my new heels..."

He let out a guttural groan, working his fingers on the many clasps on her dainty heels. When he accidentally tugged a little too hard, her hands came to push down on his muscular shoulders.

Another warning was shot his way. "They're vintage Prada, be careful!"

"I'm trying, baby. My bad for not having fingers as small as a fucking elf, this shit is hard to do." He tried to defend himself.

Ten more minutes went by, and he officially gave up.

He got up from his crouched position at the edge of their bed, his hands snaking up her bare thighs. Her eyes widened, opening her mouth to tell him to try again when she felt herself being thrown onto her back and her legs being pulled down to the very edge.

She was only left in her pretty pink lacy underwear, the uncomfortable cocktail dress already hung up in her closet and gasped a loud when his rough hands gripped her thick thighs.

"On second thought, I like it better when you leave your heels on." Then his stubble grazed against her inner thigh whilst he wrapped her legs around his head like second nature.

Her soft giggle drifted into the air. "I knew I shouldn't have asked you for help."

He wasted no time, pressing his mouth up against her covered mound and using his tongue to taste the wetness that was already soaking through her panties.

He dug his tongue into her slit, the fabric was so thin and so wet that he could taste her juices.

She was creaming, and her panties were soaked. He loved licking right along the edges of her panties, trailing his tongue along her bare skin. He lifted her knees up further on his shoulder, able to feel her clit and dug in.

Rubbing the tip as hard as he could with his tongue, drawing in circles until he could feel her rocking against her and felt her body stiffen.

Her breathing, the intensity of her movement, ready to cum. But he did not want her to cum. Not yet, at least.

He pulled away for a second, glancing up to see her mouth wide open and her curly locks scattered over their sheets.

"So what did you think of my work colleagues?"

"Mm." She bit down on her bottom lip, desperately hard. Managing to lift her head a little, their eyes caught each other. "They're.. different."

"Assholes, right?"

She could only respond to him with wide eyes as she threw her head back. He didn't let her answer, going down on her harder. "Oh my god.." she whimpered.

He loved the way she tasted, and gently slid her panties to one side in order to get his first drink of her sweet taste. He slid his tongue along her slit and over her clit, where he stopped for just a moment to suck and swallow.

The skimpy thongs were now becoming somewhat of an obstruction, but he wanted to see the bulge that was created from her full lips, so he let them fall back into place. He could now see the evidence that was created from both his saliva and her wetness. His cock was now fully erect and straining to get out of his boxers.

He went to work between her legs. Her first orgasm was already oozing from her hole, which he hungrily devoured as he focused in on her clit. Flicking his tongue ever so slightly and gently sucking brought her back to a fever pitch.

She had to bite her lip to keep from making too much noise, they had only just moved into this new farm house. Although their neighbours were far enough away not to hear them, she still felt like she needed to be quieter than usual.