53. Body

Heath wondered if she could hear how hard his heart was thrumming against his chest. It was pathetic really, he couldn't stop it from racing as fast as it currently was.

A gentle kiss pressed against her mouth as he dropped her down onto the king size bed. Her body bounced ever so slightly, watching him with those eyes of hers.

She sensed his uncertainty, sitting herself up as she sat on the edge of the bed and her steady hands landed on his shirt.

His jaw tensed, clenching whilst he felt her pull his shirt out of his slacks and she began unbuttoning his shirt with no further words.

"Tell me this is okay again, hayati." His voice was weak, like he couldn't bare it. "Tell me this is what you seriously want, please. Please, baby. I need to hear you to say it."

"I want this, Heath. Why are you freaked out?" Her hands stopped, she had almost gotten to the top few buttons and her face paled. "Do you.. do you not want to do this?"

Immediately, his previous hesitation washed away and he was moving in to hold her face in his hands. He forced her to look up at him, a firm reply going through her. "That's not what I meant, I always want you. I'm not freaked out, I just want you to be sure of this. I don't want to fuck with your head anymore than I already have."

"I'd rather you fuck my pussy."

He couldn't even find that amusing as he usually would've, staring down at her. "Mo, tell me you want this."

With a heavy sigh, she licked her lips. Her gloss was gone, she wondered how long it would take before the rest of her perfect makeup rubbed off.

Looking at the dangerously attractive man before her, she figured not very long.

"I want this." Her words echoed and he gave her one last look.

Then his hands came to life and he worked the last two buttons on his shirt, pulling it off.

She was met with the sight of his ripped eight pack and his bulging arms. She didn't realise her bottom lip had sucked back into her mouth until the sound of his belt clinking on the floor sounded.

He was left in a pair of black silk boxers and a small chain around his neck.

"I don't want you to hold back," she breathed out, her eyes dancing with something darker. "I want you to fuck me the way you've been wanting to ever since you saw me in this dress. I know you want to fuck me rough. Hard. I want you to fuck me just like that."

Hearing those dirty, filthy words slip out of her innocent mouth caused him great agony. Why? Well, because his hard length was throbbing at the mere thought of her in such a way.

He watched her shuffle closer to the edge, her feet sinking into the rug as she sat in between his legs. When her hands went for his boxers, wanting to slide them down, he shook his head.

"No. There's no need for that. Tonight's about you, only you."

Mona's eyes widened at that and she pulled her hands away, dropping them to the side.

She wasn't able to protest when he leaned down, brushing his lips over hers again. She held back her gasp as he murmured into them. "As good as you look in this pretty dress, let's get it off so you're more comfortable, yeah?"

Yeah. Fuck, she thought, she loved the way he said that.

She nodded slowly, humming into his mouth.

She praised herself for coming prepared, she didn't have a bra on so when his prickly fingers came down to push her straps down, he was meant with her bare skin.