one

feel free to vote
& comment

feel free to vote  & comment

"...heard she caught a nasty case of malaria," the TV said while bktherula laid in bed, staring at her phone with a deep frown. She had just received a DM about a BnB invite, from some random account she wouldn't know from the next.

Judging by the posts on the stories of other artists on the social media platform, she hadn't been the only. Lil Nas X was making a joke of it, saying he didn't wanna be the next Dahmer victim, and SZA had just posted a screenshot of the same message with a single question mark as a caption. If you scrolled to the right, you would see a nice picture of her in a crop top and some shorts next. Bk liked that to be honest, lingering on the photo for a short second.

"I'm not going," she shook her head, going back to watching her show on the TV

"I'm not going," she shook her head, going back to watching her show on the TV. After all, it could be any random fan trying to kidnap her or dozens of other celebrities. With her status, who in their right mind would go?

Just as she was starting to fall asleep watching a medical documentary, one of her friends called, and she picked up, fighting to keep her eyes open. "Bruh, was finna go to sleep. What's up?" she mumbled, running her hands over her hair as she laid back against her pillows.

Another empty bed...again.

"You heard 'bout them messages everybody gettin'?" he asked, the faint sound of some music playing in the background. It sounded like one of her songs, matter of fact, but she was more focused on whatever he was saying.

"Yeah...got one too," she sighed.

C'mon, I'm tryna go to sleep man.

"I think you should go, and-and hear me out," he said quickly. "I know it'll be a good way to get your name out there, and you know you're still up and coming."