seventeen

feel free to vote
& comment

They don't know that I'm the sponsor

They don't know that I'm the sponsor. The one who had been watching them all scramble around hopelessly these few days.

They don't know my name, or where I'm from. The way I fantasize about each of them in my room. The way that none of this was even real.

I grumble out of my sleep, groaning and rubbing at my eyes as I sit up in bed. Another celebrity dream, great, and as I looked around my bedroom, apparently another missed opportunity to do my science fair project. I need it done, so they can call my name as I walk across the eighth grade stage and my bald headed ass principal with his Angry Bird eyebrows can say-

"Naleah Thompson!"

Fuck.

"You better be outta bed! The bus finna be here in fifteen minutes!"

I'm scrambling around my room, trying to throw my homework into my bookbag, a half finished project into a bright Dollar General plastic bag, and clean my essentials.

I throw on my old Big Time Rush hoodie and some black shorts, faded scars across my thighs that are covered up by fish nets. My mom's always telling me that I'm in my head too much- that I'm too big of a daydreamer, and now today will be completely fucked and I'm for sure not winning shit.

Because I dream too big.

I'm done getting ready in record time, my thin braids piled into a burgundy bun as I walk outside to get on the bus. The energy is alive and filled with excitement. We'd be graduating middle school in a few days, and everybody couldn't wait to start high school- to be a ninth grader.

I tuck myself into a cozy little seat, placing my both of my bags next to me as I stare out the window.

But they'll never find out who I am. I'm just a regular girl to them, nothing. But I hold their lives in my hand. Or, at least I did in that house anyways. If only...for a weekend.

The End

My next book will be posted here whenever I put it out, but anyways, I know that this isn't my best book guys, and fanfiction sort of books have never been my forte nor cup of tea, if I'm being Frank. (No hot dog). I tried my best and figured I'd give y'all something new with this right here. I do know that a lot of people enjoy stories like this, and I do see myself maybe doing another fan fic in the future. I recognize that I said I'd be putting this out Christmas break but now look at me- it's MAY! I am so sorry guys, but this book took a lot of motivation to write because I can hold myself accountable and say that I could have organized it better, did better plot twists, gave y'all more details, the whole rundown. I know that this is not one of my best works; but I am also ever evolving and I do encourage you to read some of my other stories. I got a lot of sick stuff coming out for y'all soon, so hope you guys enjoy. For compensation of enduring this story, ima give y'all some extra scenes using the reader's POV! (And yes...it felt FUCKING CHEESY for me to write them smhh)