Submissive Extra Scene

**envision any character in the book**

It's so cold. Sliding into you as she leans over your body, titties hanging, chain dangling, and a hand wrapped around your throat. You gulp and you know that she can feel it because of the way that she smirks down at you. She plunges her strap slowly into you, like she wants to hear you whimper and whine. 😢

Your hands are cuffed behind your back and you lay there staring up at her, biting down on your lip so hard that you know they'll be bleeding and cracked by the end of this.

You're tired, but you're also aroused, and you want this to go for forever and ever. To fall asleep in her arms, her breath gently tickling your cheek. To kiss her and taste yourself on those lips of hers. 👄

She pulls you up and makes you ride on top, hugging you to her as you moan, riding the pleasurable rainbow piece of shit. You try to get her to take your handcuffs off, so you can hold her face, grip the sheets- ANYTHING.

She only mumbles something sexy you don't completely catch, pulling you by the neck and tipping your head back as she kisses you along your throat. Your stomach grumbles and you giggle, making her attack your belly with kisses too. You push her head up and slide your tongue into her mouth, getting off her lap and using your body weight to push her onto the bed.

She finally relents and takes off your handcuffs, as you ease your way onto her chest and let her trail kisses along your belly button to your pussy.

As soon as you feel this, she's like a warm fire on a winter day as you hold her head, panting and trying to maintain control.