eight

feel free to vote
& comment

"You guys are doing what?" PP screeched

"Shit, we got a whole mansion to ourselves, and you mean to tell me ima waste my time tryna pair up with somebody when I could fuck around for a little bit," Fuzz shrugged.

"You do realize that we all have to be paired together by the end of today, right?" PP's voice rose, "I wasn't crying earlier because of rainbows and motherfuckin' unicorns, Fuzz!"

"Pipe down," Fuzz warned.

"It's incredibly selfish," Kodie interjected.

"It was selfish for you to sweep PP away when you knew there were two people who wanted them so badly," Bk argued. "Even though in the end Kaash ended up leavin' with Bali, there was still me."

"When PP chose me, they were fed up with you and Kaash. Was I supposed to wait a whole century for you to finally get a turn with them before I accepted their offer to pair up? Was it so wrong for me to just accept it then and there, when I barely had been considered by anyone else in this place?" Kodie frowned.

"Kodie does have a point," Fuzz mumbled, "But still. We have time."

"Go ahead and get you guy's little quickie in," PP waved their hand around, "Then we need to start playing 'fit the puzzle piece' and see who we each belong with," they rushed.

"I don't wanna belong to anyone," Bk frowned, staring down at her hands. "So I decided I'm done playing the sponsor's game and I'm not gonna attempt to find anybody to pair up with anymore."

"Well, you can do that, unless I'm the odd one out who doesn't have someone to pair with in the end. Then, at that moment, I'll proceed to knock you upside da head," PP laughed harshly. "I don't know about you, but I don't wanna find out what happens to someone who doesn't play the sponsor's game. But maybe you can afford that, seeing how you're all buddy buddy with the messenger guy who called us all."

Bk sighed, looking over at Fuzz for help.

Fuzz shook her head. "I thought we agreed to just relax and let our natural pairs come to us while me and you...did a lil sumin sumin on the side. I didn't agree to not playing by the rules, Bk. You're on your own, on that account," Fuzz stated, standing up from the dining table as PP, Kodie, and Bk stood over her.

"You're on your own completely. You gotta sleep in the sitting room, if you can't do what you need to," Kodie frowned deeply. "You make your own food. Last in the bathroom. Clean up your own shit. You're on your own,bktherula."

Bk scoffed, looking at all of them as if to make sure they were being serious.

"Can't believe this," Bk shook her head, walking away.

"Get your shit outta your room!" PP called out.

"Man, fuck you too!" Bk yelled back.

Kodie shook her head at Fuzz, leaving the table too.

"What? I didn't agree to allat. You can't be mad at me," Fuzz threw up her hands.

"This is all a bunch of bullshit," PP mumbled. They stopped themselves from walking away.

"Fuzz?"

They stared up at her.

"I'm not...I can't do this right now," Fuzz looked away.

PP grabbed her arm softly, "What if it's supposed to be you and I? And not me and Bk?"

"I'd rather you explore things with Bk first to make sure of it. Like Bk wants."

"And what about what I want? I lay my head down in this house, and then today I find out different people had little motives to keep me away from other people or this and that? How do you think I feel? What about what I want?" they demanded.

"Even if we are meant to be paired up, it'd be unfair for us to leave Kodie with Bk when Bk isn't playing by the rules anymore. I'd rather convince Bk to join back in first before I left. Who knows what happens when someone never pairs up? What if the sponsor...kills her or something? And what if Kodie is punished too because Bk doesn't want to comply?"

PP shook her head. "Sometimes you gotta think for yourself."

Fuzz frowned, staring down at them. "Well, this won't be one of those times for me. It's either we help Bk realize she needs to pair up with someone, or I won't pair up with anybody either."

PP gasped, eyes following Fuzz as she walked away.

"You doing the same shit she is then."

"Then so be it," Fuzz laughed, continuing to walk.