sixteen

feel free to vote
& comment

Bk and Kodie left the restaurant as Bk text Edward quickly

Bk and Kodie left the restaurant as Bk text Edward quickly. "He hasn't responded ever since the show aired, by the way. So this might as well be a lost cause," Bk added.

"Nothing's a lost cause when you're tryin'. C'mon...for me. Please."

"Alright. It's sent," Bk sighed, "I guess we just-

A text message pinged.

"He says he already knows why I wanna contact him," Bk read out loud, "And that he can't tell me who the sponsor is, but he can give me a clue."

Kodie leaned over towards Bk, trying to keep her eyes on the road. "Watch does it say? I can't see."

"Someone who's always in their head...head in the clouds? What the hell?"

"Maybe someone rich who's done a cloud photoshoot recently, shit, I don't know," Kodie mumbled. "That's so vague."

"You're the poetic one. What's that supposed to mean?" Bk asked.

"Head in the clouds. Daydreamer. Who does that sound like?"

"This feels like an episode of the Masked Singer where they give you little hints about people and shit," Bk laughed.

"Maybe someone...who has the name Dream in their name?"

"I-

"I don't know," Kodie sighed, cutting Bk off.

"Me neither to be honest."

They kept driving, both of them wondering who it could be.