two

feel free to vote
& comment

Friday night, 9 pm Central Standard Time, in Texas, six celebrities boarded off various flights to make it to the Air BnB in a little town somewhere between Houston and Dallas called Torrezton

Drivers were sent for them to be picked up and dropped off by 12 from either Hobby or Bush airport at the mansion destination.

Six unsure faces, going into something blindly, hoping to get a great outcome out of things. Little do they know...they're in for way more than they expect.

They were all there, standing in front of the mansion and staring at one another. Bk eyed PP, glancing over at them as they bent down to place their bags on the driveway in a pink micro skirt. With lace drawls underneath.

"See something you like?" they purred, standing up with a friendly pout. They stuck out their hand, "I'm ppcocaine."

"Nice," Bk smiled, "I'm bktherula."

"And we're all hot," Bali said loudly, turning the attention towards her. "Or...at least I am. Are we gonna go inside and see if this all was a scam, because you guys are obviously the other people that's sposed to be here. Or are we gonna croak from all dis humidity?"

"I'm used to it," Kaash smirked, picking up PP's bags for them, "Let me get those for you." Bk watched the interaction between Kaash Paige and ppcocaine curiously, as Kodie and Fuzz followed the others, hanging back a bit from the group and finding solace amongst themselves as the more quieter, nonchalant pair.

"It's locked," Bali announced, pulling on the grand, twin doors. "Who knows how to get inside?" she demanded, turning to face all of them on the stone steps in a black romper, her glossed lips shining.

 "Who knows how to get inside?" she demanded, turning to face all of them on the stone steps in a black romper, her glossed lips shining

Someone from the group started to say something when Kodie Shane spoke up. "Did anybody think to ask the people who drove them here if they knew how to get inside...before they got out?"