three

feel free to vote
& comment

After dinner was made, which was really early breakfast judging by the time, they all sat at the dining room table, shyly eating

"Okay. So I feel like this will all be more bearable if we just write down who we're gonna be with to pass the sponsor's test," Kaash announced. "So there's no drama or confusion about who's with whom."

"And we're gonna write onnn what?" Bali asked boredly, using her fork to play with her food.

"My ass," Kaash gave her an annoyed look, "I found some paper on my bed when I came back from searching the rooms and the idea literally fell into my head. Why not use the note cards," she shrugged.

"How do we know someone of ours didn't just bring shit and start writing on cards?" PP asked suspiciously.

"Paranoid much," Kodie joked.

"It's a valid idea," Bk stated, and Fuzz mumbled her agreement as she ate. "Pass down the cards, Kaash."

"I think you should go last Bk."

"Any specific reason why?" ppcocaine snapped.

"No," Kaash said sweetly, passing out black ink pens to each person along with their paired note cards. "Write down the name of the person you plan on pairing up with."

"Well, what if nobody's caught my eye yet," Kodie asked, winking at PP

"Well, what if nobody's caught my eye yet," Kodie asked, winking at PP. "As Miss Cocaine said earlier."

"Then just put somebody down," Bali said, sounding irritated.

Everyone got to writing, using their hands to cover up their answers.

"So, uhh, who's this going to?" Bk asked.

"In the middle of the table for all to see," Kaash said, collecting the cards and pens back. "I don't know if whoever sent for us can hear me right now- but please give us dry erase boards next time. We killin' trees."