fourteen

feel free to vote
& comment

About a month later, Bk and Kodie met up again, not having seen each other much because of the interviews and TV show deals they were getting after upping their popularity with the whole TV show thing at the BnB

"Long time no see. And no paparazzi either, thank God," Kodie laughed, sitting down across from bktherula at the McDonald's table.

"Right?" she laughed a little too.

"We both know why I wanted us to come together. One, I miss you sooo fuckin' much," Kodie leaned forward, grabbing Bk's face, and kissing it. "Two, I want to find out who the sponsor was."

"That's what I don't get: I wanna put the sponsor behind us. You understand I don't even want a mansion anymore because of how traumatized I was," Bk said bitterly.

"But what if they come back again and want us to play another sick and twisted game?"

"We just say no. Simple," Bk shrugged.

"But what if we don't have a choice next time. Look- I wanna know who it is for multiple reasons. One of the top ones being that so many people got to see the personal sides of us. How could it hurt our anonymous bully to know who they are?"

"I don't know. I feel like we should just leave it alone and move past it," Bk shrugged, holding a coffee with both hands that she had gotten.

"You know who it is...don't you?" Kodie peered at her.

"I don't Kodie! What the fuck!" Bk hissed.

"So what is it then?"

"You can go after them. But I won't. And that's on my terms," she said mockingly.

"Bk, you know Edward-

"Knew Edward," she corrected. "Every since he played the middle man from the sponsor, haven't heard from him ever since," she shrugged, "and maybe it's better that way. He had to have known what this mysterious person had in mine yet he still recruited his own friend and others to participate in this."

"Please. Just some way to contact him, Bk. For me?" Kodie pouted a little.

"I'll see what I can do, man. I'll see."

"I got a private detective buddy helping me out with things. With a little bit of info on Edward, that's one step closer to figuring out the puzzle of who the sponsor is."

"Or was...maybe they just wanted to help us out with our careers?" Bk shrugged.

Kodie squinted at her. "Don't lemme find out you're the sponsor, Bk."

"Oh please," Bk looked offended, "We were literally side by side as the sponsor talked to us. Are you crazy, bro?"

"Sorry," Kodie said sheepishly, "That mansion has made me paranoid all away around."

"I'll help but...I don't like this," Bk stated.

Kodie Shane grinned, "Great, because you're the star of my plan."