Imagine having PTSD. Couldn't be me.

Tommy twirled his student I.D. card in his hands, giving a bored look at the officer who blocked his entrance to the transport over to the space station.

"Sorry, kid," the officer said, not sounding sorry at all. "That I.D. could be fake."

"I'm Tommy-fucking-Innes," he drawled. "Avian extraordinaire." That too had become a simple fact known throughout the school, and Velvet and Ant talked to him about it. He'd fibbed a bit and told him it made him a bit faster—none of the fancy science stuff to back it up. Tommy smirked when the officer moved to hide his unlocked datapad—one that had his face plastered on it and something about Captain Sam in the title. "Yeah, I ain't buying that," he drawled. "You fucking know who I am. Let me through."

"You don't have clearance—"

"I was invited for movie night on the L'manburg," he said, picking at the beds of his nails. "Maybe you're jealous of my epicness or something."

"I doubt that, nerd," Tommy heard someone say, and he turned, a tiny bit of relief filling him as Technoblade spoke, his pink hair tied in a braid down his back, his First Officer uniform pristine and sparkling. "But, officer, you might what to let him pass. He's already late." Techno tilted his head. "Of course, I could always get you into contact with Captain Philza? I'm sure he would love to talk to you about why you're holdin' up family movie night."

"Of—of course, Commander," the officer gulped, stepping aside. Tommy stuck out his tongue and flipped the man off. Techno put a hand on his shoulder and led him on the transport, pressing the button to close the doors.

"I hate people like that," Techno grumbled. "Stuck-up bastards."

"You're a stuck-up bastard," Tommy reminded him.

"Yes, but I'm a high-ranking official," Techno drawled, sitting down on one of the seats. Tommy sat down across from him, listening as the engines started and the ship took off, heading for the space station. "Hey, you know, not that I care or anything, but why were you late?"

"Hmm?" he asked, pressing a hand to the window and basking in the giddiness that followed as they left the planet behind, the beautiful waters and lush green plants fading into one blob. They passed the clouds, and Tommy leaned back, disappointed that he didn't get to see the rest of it.

"You're late," Techno said again, face bland and observing. "By an hour. So is Drista and Lani."

"Yeah, well," he said. "Shit happens."

"Can you just answer your messages next time?"

"We weren't allowed to use our datapads, 'n mine's dead anyway," he grumbled. At Techno's curious look, Tommy sighed and sunk lower in his seat. "We got detention."

"It's your first day back!" Techno said, incredulous.

"Yeah, well, shitty first day," he snapped. "Everyone knows I'm a fucking Avian and the son of Sam Innes. Sorta draws people's attention, you know?"

They didn't speak for the rest of the trip, and Tommy stared out the glass once more, watching as they approached the massive space station that docked the ships, one of which included the L'manburg—the ship in question surrounded by smaller ships as it was gradually repaired. Of course, Tommy wasn't stupid enough to think it was that easy. The frame would be the easiest to fix—other problems would be far harder to solve—the L'manburg had greatly suffered under the shield-ripping firing of Merikh Rience. Then there were diagnostics and testing, and...yeah, it would take a while.

"You're late," Philza told him as he walked into a room that he'd never been to on any ship, H.M.S Fran included. He frowned at the scene—it was an in-home movie theatre, the majority of the crew already in their seats, scrolling through their datapads. Purpled waved at him from the back—was that Sniff?