Engaged to you..for lifetime

"Come on now get ready soon, there is lot of work. We have to go to Bose's for Sangeet and Engagement today. Whole house is a mess, come on go and Pari fresh up soon. Kitchu Phool kaha rakhe hai?? Shagun ka saaman rakh diya naa thik se.."Suhasini asks their caretaker in her panic state.

"Relax Dadimaa, everything's done..Bhai is getting ready with Kairav  Bhaiya. You go and get ready everything will be ready soon as possible"cajoled Nayan aka Minnie.

"Jee Memsaab" He answers.

"Aarav get ready fast naa,don't make your Fireball wait for you"  
Parul Massi affectionately hugged Aarav. Aarav comes to her and reciprocated his feelings.

Aarav, in his room, was almost ready.
Naanu, Nayan and Kairav  had gotten him ready, and Suhasini and Parul walked in just then.

Aarav was happy.

Suhasini was elated to see her  grandson Aarav happy and shining.

She could just bless him, with her tears of joy.

Meanwhile, the groom, was busy too.

He was overseeing everything. He checked on the lights, the flowers, the garlands, the seats, the drinks, snacks, food, gifts, the staff, the arrangements, the security, and everything possible.

Aarav Kapoor' is such an enigma, he handled everything with lan. Aprajita continuously called out to him, to ensure everything was in place, and each time, he assured her with the same calm and reassuring demeanour.

He paused over his supervision, when a relative came to speak to him, and again, Aarav was it his best behavior. The pending work didn't perturb him. He laughed and joked, and put everyone at their ease. He made sure everyone was comfortable.

"Comeon beta get ready we have to go" She tells him.

Whole house was well decorated garland everywhere afterall it was engagement party in Kapoor's and Bose Families one of the richest in Dehradun.Every thing was done perfectly.

***************************

"Engagement Ceremony of Ajeeb Kapoor and Khargosh Bose "

Engagement ceremony was held in the lawns of the Bose Mansion. Bose's were also not less then Rajvansh' in their status. The Lawn was decorated beautifully garlands of colorful lights Hanging every where. Stage was also decorated with roses and jasmines flowers giving it elegant look and the sweet fragrance of rose and jasmine were filling the senses of the people. There were chairs arranged in circular manner making the circular loops. There were Star lights hanging over entire Lawn enhancing its armour.

There were food stalls lined at the corner of the lawn containing every type of cuisine Continental, mughlai, Punjabi, Chinese, Italian dishes lined, garnished and decorated. The aroma of food was filling the senses of any lone soul.

A Succession of Mercedes and invertible entered the Parking area of the lawn.Aarav,Kairav ,Naanu and Nayan emerged from one of the Car and Suhasini,Parul,Mehul ,from Other one along with there relatives and friends . Vishambhar and Rajshree welcomed them with delight giving them pleasant smile hugging their relatives.

Nayan observes the expression of Aarav, her big brother. He was indeed nervous. She chuckled at his tense state.

"Bhai What happened...?? Do you want to run from here?,Why are u afraid.?."  She walks towards the trio of her brothers  and hugs Aarav and slides her arms into his straitening his collar of his silk elegant shervani which he was wearing with a scarf surrounding his neck. He was looking indeed handsome. His shervani had elegant design embedded in them enhancing its beauty. Aarav looks at her little sister wearing an elegant sharara which was red in colour, having mirror beeds engraved all over it. There was work all over the sharara  which was making her look even more prettier.