The Wedding Wovs

"Bhai wake Up,It is past twelve.."

Naksh tried to make Kairav wake up but he didn't get a positive response from Kairav...

"Stop annoying me Naksh,I will get up after some time.."

Kairav put off them away as he placed pillow on head and again tried to sleep.

"It is your wedding day ,Bhai..."

Kairav removed the pillow on his sister's voice.. and looked at Naksh and his sister..

"Minnie .."

Kairav called out his sister..as got up,Naksh n his sister exchanged glances at his call..

Naksh left to give the moment to Bhai n sis..

"Bhai what happened??"

"Nothing Princess..Just sleepy.."

Kairav tried to smile at his sister..as she walked towards him n ruffles his hairs..

"Are you sure? You Don't wana talk about it?"

"Is Suhana happy ,Nayan?"

He asked her while staring in her eyes..she questioned back to him..

"Are you happy , Bhai ?"

"Of course I am.."

He spoke instantly.Her mother smiled widely..

"Then trust me Suhana will always be happy with you.You know how much she loves you and she will be happy when you will be happy.."

"I know Princess thats why i'm saying She doesn't care of herself when it comes to me and it fears me a lot.."

"Why should she care Bhai? and what should she care about? Then What are you for with her? You are there to care for her always n forever to stay with her,to be with her,As her everything.. Don't let the fears catching you Bhai.. You guys are in love..you are not like we were... There is nothing bad can happen to you both as long as you are with each other..trust me you n Suhana are different from us. Just keep faith n believe in Suhana and your love.."

Kairav smiles at his sis and hugged her..

"Thanks Nayan.. I'm glad you came back.. I couldn't have done this without you being here..."

"I'm happy you let me be part of it.."

Both Brothers and sis smiled at each other as they let go the past to bury somewhere deep down in earth to never bring it on again...

...

"Aahana di I'm tired..how long it will take to complete??"

Surrounded by two girls she was extremely exhausted since last two hours..sitting still as mehndi was being applied on her arms,hands and feet..

"Soha. just couple of minutes more are you hungry ? Should i get something for you ???"

Aahana asks from her younger sister with all love.Suhana nodded in yes quickly..

"Yeahh Aahana di pleasee.. "

Suhana looked at her mehndi n a smile appear as she saw his name initials...

"So you found it.."

Riddhima teased Suhana as saw her blushing. while arranging all things required for her make over.Suhana smiles shyly n nods to her..

"Bhabhi.."

Suhana called out Riddhima as soon as her mehndi got complete n girls left the room..

"Yeah doll what happened??"