Bachelor's Party!

Meanwhile a mini "bachelor party" was going on in the guys room. They decided against going to the disc in fear of getting caught by their respective wife's. So the party was restricted to their posh suite. After few drinks they crashed on to different corners of the floor.

"I wanna go out!" Naksh cribbed.
"Me too..." Kairav joined him.
"And i wanna see my Suhana..." Aarav said.

Kairav & Naksh looked at each other. "You know whaat!? It's your bachelors party... and we will make sure all your wishes come true...!" Naksh said getting up on his feet wobbling.

"Yeshhh! consider it as our wedding gift" Kairavadded clutching on to Naksh's arm as he struggled to get up.

"Really...? You would do that forr mee!?" Aarav squealed.

"Dude!" Kairav and Naksh cringed covering their ears.
"Sowwiee" Aarav giggle.

"You call Suhana now! Ask her to be near the door. We will go bring her" Naksh said.

Aarav got up on his feet and wobbled his way to Naksh and gave him a tight hug. "I love you BRROO" He squeezed him.

Aarav immediately turned to Kairavand hugged him too. 

Aarav then took his phone and dialled Suhana's number. He looked at the phone in anger and threw it away.

Naksh & Kairav looked at him bewildered.
"She doesn't have her phone with her" Aarav pouted.

"hmm... never mind my bwoy! why fear when Naksh is here" Naksh smirked.

"Let's go get her Suhana for him Broda!"
"And you..! You stay here alright! And do't worry dude we will get her!"

Naksh and Kairav set off to the girls room. Aarav watched them go and crashed on to the bed with a content smile.
The guys stood next to the door whispering their plans.

"Dude..!! How are you so sure our wives wont get up and Suhana will open the door!?" Kairav hissed.

"Because no girl would sleep before on their wedding eve...! And after what i have witnessed earlier today, Suhana will definitely not sleep!" Naksh giggled covering his mouth.

Kairav joined him.

"And how are you so sure that our wife's won't wake up!?"

"Because it's not always they get to sleep so early... you know what i mean..." Naksh winked at him mischievously.

"So i am sure they would make good use of their off night" Naksh giggled again, and Kairav joined him.

After few minutes when they felt they wouldn't laugh anymore, Naksh knocked on the door faintly. They knocked a bit harder the 2nd time and Suhana was up. She grinned mischievously and got out of the bed.

Naksh peeked through the keyhole and saw Suhana tip-toeing her way to the door. Naksh turned to Kairavwith a smirk! "See... i told you!" Kairav peeked again to make sure it's Suhana. He grinned at Naksh and bow down to him.

"hushhh steady now..." The guys stood each side of the door. Naksh held the blanket spread out.

"dude what are you doing!? Kairav asked confused.

"I always wanted to do this...! You know... like in movies... to kidnap the girl for buddy..." He grinned.

As the door opened, Naksh threw the blanket on her and cupped her mouth. Kairavthrow her over his shoulder and the two trotted towards their room before anyone could catch them. The moment the reached the room, he put her down, removed the blanket and pushed her towards and impatient Aarav. She crashed in to his waiting arms.