The Wedding..For 7 Lives

"Janam Janam Janam saath chalna yunhi,Kasam tumhe Kasam aake milna yahin,ek jaan hai bhale do badan hai juda,meri hoke tu Rehna sada,kabhi naa kehna alvida"

"Ab var aur vadhu saath pheron ke liye khade ho jaayiye"

Samar and Nayan stood up , their eyes meeting in an embrace of rejoice and love. They listened attentively to the priest - vowing with every fibre of their body to understand the promises they make and carry them out with the best of their abilities.

Samar and Nayan were like bodies far apart - yet their souls already bound to each other, looked at teach other. Their eyes met in poignancy and solemnity. His eyes bore into hers and her into his, as if trying to imprint the moment into their memories, forever.

Soft wisps of her dark hair swept past an ear, caressing the skin of her neck, jaw and cheeks. Her kohl rimmed eyes with dark, long lashes that brushed against her cheek every time she closed her eyes - seemed to bore into his soul, every time they met his. He had never seen anything such dark yet filled with so much light in them - the moon always hanging at the lowest hill of her eyes. Her lips, unleashing unlimited desires, with the slightest of manipulations.

His hazel eyes that melted at the slightest bit of heat from love or happiness yet hardened at the cold, harsh reality. His eyes reminded her of the old barn door, flecks of deep brown married with lighter hues, so much strength remaining despite the years of weathering, so much life. They always shined with a golden light, whenever they met hers - sending a shiver down her spine every time, every time.

"Pehle phere ke liye, var aage aur vadhu peeche khada hoga."

By agreeing to take the first step with me - our love has grown stronger, dear. I, as a form of Vishnu promise you with Ann-Aahara. I will always provide for you and any respectful being that steps into the boundaries of our home.

Dearest, I, as a form of Lakshmi vow to provide relish to that you offer. I will safeguard everything that you earn - prepare it - to nourish you and every other person you welcome into the boundaries of our home.

Nayan, your consent in taking these vows with me, has shown me the trust and love you have for me. I promise to always provide for you and for every person you lovingly invite to our family. Mein apni shamtha tak tumhe ek bhi bure din dekhne ki avsar nahin dene ka koshish karoonga. I will never question, always give.

Samar, mein aapke har use kamai huyi cheez ka dekhbal karne ki vachan dethi hoon - chahe woh vasthu ho ya rishtha. Mein apni poori shamtha tak aapko aura apse judi huyi har us cheez ko, aah tak na aane ka vachan deti hoon. I will always accept and never let go.

"Ab doosre phere ke liye bhi, var aage khade hoga"

By continuing to take the second step with me, you have filled my heart with courage and willpower. I vow to keep purity of behavior and thought.

Nayan, mein galat aur sahi ka antar pehchanne ka nishtha rakhoonga. Agar hamare rishthe par ek aankh tak uthega, tho mein tum par uski nazar har kiz nahin aane doonga. I promise to provide you with respect you deserve, by judging where I went wrong and what I can do to correct it.

My lord, I vow to maintain the home you built with so much hardwork - with care and reason. I vow to keep the atmosphere healthy and free of mistrust.

Samar, mere wajah se aapke bane-banaye huyi ghar ko kuch nahin hoga, yeh mera aapse vaada hai. Use thodne ki agar mukam tak ham pohunche, tho mein wahi karoongi - jo use ujaadne na de - yeh meri wachan hai aapse.

"Theesre phere ke liye bhi var, vadhu kea age hi khade ho"

By staying by my side, even for the third vow, I am filled with eternal gratitude, love. I promise to earn our livelihood by fair means, to discuss every matter of the home with you as an equal.