07: Resentment

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

๑๑๑★・・・・・・★๑๑๑

๑๑๑
★・・・・・・★
๑๑๑

loathe: feel intense dislike or disgust for.

★・・・・・・★

THE TALL BUILDING practically towered over the petite girl, giving her a feeling that she wasn't quite sure she'd felt before.

Terror.

Kawa shivered—adjusting her white collar and red tie—and began walking toward the main entrance.

Prior to arriving at U.A, Shota and Hizashi urged Kawa to go by herself, for they didn't want anyone to find out she was their adopted daughter, and dropped her off at the main entrance. Being in relation to heroes could put Kawa at risk to villains.

Little did they know that it didn't matter.

Kawa, having the advantage of being shorter than her peers, shuffled through the thick crowds of students as quickly as she could, making an effort to keep her wandering eyes away from others.

She would never say it out loud, but said large groups of people made her stomach churn painfully.

Kawa slowed down her pace, briskly approaching Class 1A and being blocked at the doorway by a boy with fluffy green hair.

"..I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Kawa heard the boy address someone inside as he waved his hand. "It's super nice to meet you..!"

Glancing over his shoulder, Kawa could see a taller student, with navy blue hair and square-shaped glasses.

She cleared her throat politely, catching the attention of the two students.

The boy who introduced himself as Midoriya, turned and adorned an embarrassed blush on his freckled cheeks. "O-Oh, sorry.." he stammered. "Wh-What's your name?"

Kawa placed a hand on her chest, dipping into a small, polite bow. "There is no reason to apologize," she started, bowing back up when she heard Midoriya let out a relieved sigh. "I am Kawa Ejiri. A pleasure to meet you both."

Her calculating blue eyes scanned the classroom, noticing the familiar black hair of Yaoyorozu and the dual-colored hair of Todoroki. However, more notably, Kawa found a familiar mop of blond hair with a jagged black streak. Kaminari looked her way, flashing a grin and a wave in her direction. Nodding in acknowledgement, Kawa turned back to the pair of students in front of her.