13: Modesty

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

๑๑๑★・・・・・・★๑๑๑

๑๑๑
★・・・・・・★
๑๑๑

admiration: respect and warm approval

★・・・・・・★

KAWA COULD ONLY stare dully at her open briefcase, a sense of confusion itching at her brain.

Hope you enjoy! Signed, Auntie Nem, was what a note inside Kawa's briefcase said, which rested atop the costume.

Nemuri had designed her costume then?

Lightly shaking her head, Kawa took her briefcase and snuck into one of the changing stalls at the back of the locker room, setting her costume on the bench inside.

She soon came to regret not submitting a design.

The lilac-haired girl watched her reflection in the mirror, a deep frown etched onto her lips. She didn't particularly like showing this much skin on her legs.

★★★

(A/N: This is her hero outfit

(A/N: This is her hero outfit. It's quite similar to what I had originally designed for her, but it shows less skin and I gave her longer sleeves so that a good majority of her scars are covered. Kawa still has a few on her legs, but they aren't noticeable unless someone is literally glaring directly at her legs. I don't feel like writing out a story-explanation, so I'm writing it all here:

The glove/contraptions on the back of her hands are like Wolverine-type weapons. Since Kawa's quirk isn't physical based, the metal blades are used for combat when her quirk is ineffective. There's a button on Kawa's palm that allows her to retract/tract her blades whenever she presses down on it.

The purple and blue stripes on her costume can light up when she presses one of the buttons located on the back of her buckle choker, and is used when Kawa is in a dark place and requires light, or when she needs to surprise or blind an enemy quickly. The diamond shape on her stomach shines the brightest.