08: Insistent

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

๑๑๑★・・・・・・★๑๑๑

๑๑๑
★・・・・・・★
๑๑๑

solitude: the state or situation of being alone.

★・・・・・・★

A YELLOW SLEEPING BAG rolled by the front door of Class 1A, making Kawa sigh as Midoriya, Iida, and Ochaco froze.

The polite girl had long since sat down in her assigned seat, which so happened to be right beside Kaminari's.

But even he didn't get the chance to bother her before Shota began speaking.

"It took about eight seconds before you all shut up," Shota began shortly after the class grew silent, shocking nearly everyone in the vicinity. "..That's not gonna work."

Kawa watched as her adoptive parent's calculating and cold eyes reached the three students at the front, who all immediately froze rigid as if the man were Medusa. "Time is precious.."

"Rational students would know that."

Unzipping the puffy sleeping bag, Shota stepped out and rubbed his droopy eyes. "Hello. I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher."

The other students began to whisper not-so-discreetly amongst themselves, wondering why a homeless looking man was claiming to be their homeroom teacher.

Ignoring his students, Shota pulled out a training uniform from seemingly nowhere. But in reality, Kawa knew it was from his sleeping bag.

"Right, let's get to it." Shota let out a yawn of boredom. "Put these on and head outside."

Silence seemed to envelop the classroom and nobody moved an inch. With a sigh and a loud screech from her chair, Kawa was the first to get up and walk toward the door.

She gave her adoptive parent a nod of acknowledgement before taking a uniform and swiftly exiting the classroom. Kawa really didn't want to change with all the other girls.

She was afraid of what they'd think of her scars.

After changing as fast as she could, Kawa rushed to get out of the locker room. But as she did, a horde of girls from her class entered in a rabble of chatter and laughter.

"Hey," a navy-haired girl stood in front of Kawa as the others passed her, a concerned look on her face. Kawa immediately noticed the long earphones that dangled from the ends of her ears. "You alright? You rushed out of the classroom earlier..?"