✩ HOW YOU MET ✩

CHARACTERS INCLUDE LLOYD, NYA, KAI, JAY, COLE, AND ZANE !

LOOK: SEASON 8 

🫱🫲

➙ LLOYD

●  Lloyd and you have been friends for a little while. You two met when he was sent to Darklys and that's the day you were separated.

●  You missed him and he missed you, a lot. Over time you two have managed to live on without having to worry about anything until one day you met again.

● Lloyd was the first to run up to you and wrapped his arms around your neck and give you a tight hug. You laughed as you returned the hug, spinning around as he swore he felt tears of joy.

● He and you have gotten to get to know what they've done during their break apart, and you were able to get to meet Lloyd's new team members who took a liking to you very quickly.

NYA 

● You and Nya met at a coffee shop one evening while she was out on patrol. You were working as the cashier and you saw her figure enter your shop and you felt your face turn into a smile.

● As she ordered you felt your cheeks heat up as she spoke. Her voice was so soft and calm. Nothing like that Karen you met a couple of minutes ago.

●  She left a little while after chatting with you by your cashier as you greeted other customers. You got each other's names and around-the-end numbers!

●   Your co-workers could tell you were crushing on the black-haired girl and wouldn't stop teasing you for it and you told them to shut up, it's not like you'll fall in love with her like that!

KAI

●  You met him at Dareth's Karaoke Bar one evening. He was with his team when you were on stage singing and playing the guitar. He overheard your voice when he and Cole were having a conversation with Jay, but he tried to listen to his friends...but your voice won.

●  His sister, Nya was the first one to notice his stare on your figure, and she giggled getting his attention of him. 

●  When you finished your time on stage, you were found by the entrance drinking some pop you ordered a couple of minutes ago and Kai was able to walk over to you.

●  The two of you chat for a while, got each other names, he was able to compliment your voice, and was able to plan a day to meet again.

JAY

● You and Jay met at the park one night. He was going on a nightly stroll of Ninjago, on patrol until he bumped into someone. 

●  He and the figure apologized at the same time before standing up and making eye contact. 

●  His heart skipped a beat when his light brown eyes met yours and he chuckled, saying it was okay and he should've watched where he was going.

●  You offered to get him a hotdog from a stand that was a few feet away from you two, and at first, he declined but you offered and he didn't want to come off rude. 

●  You two soon began to chat and eventually you were the one who asked for his number, you told him he was a funny guy and you should get to know each other better, so with a dorky smile he agreed and that's how it started. 

COLE

●  You and Cole met in his hometown when you two were younger. The two of you had parents who were in love with dancing and that's how you and Cole grew close. You loved to dance, Cole on the other hand wasn't a huge fan of it.

●  You tried to get him to dance with you sometimes, which just leads to some Just Dance or he turns down the offer and would just watch you dance.

●  You two grew up and when he got the courage to tell you he was a Ninja he was scared it would ruin his friendship with you, but that just made things 10x more fun!!

●  You would be able to hop on his shoulders as he carries you around and do more than what he could do when he was younger.

ZANE

●  Like PIXAL, you worked for Cyrus Borg at Borg Tower as a part-time job assistant. You and Zane met when he came for a visit with PIXAL one afternoon because he hasn't come down in a while.

●  You were down by the entrance sitting by the security desk when the two walked by. PIXAL, knowing you already, greeted you to Zane who took an instant liking to you. He can already tell by the sweet gesture you gave him he was gonna like you.

● PIXAL allowed you two to talk and get to know each other as she talked with creator Cyrus Borg. 

● The two of them were able to exchange numbers before he left, and when his brothers and Nya questioned where he and PIXAL were, they instantly started to ask questions about said, Y/N.