✩ BEING SIBLINSG WITH PIXAL ✩

REQ: THIS IS SO CUTE AND PERFECT 😭😭💖💖💖 alsooo could u write something with PIXAL?? like if y/n and PIXAL were siblings (cyrus borg's adopted/biological kid)?? (KeefHippo)

tots not seeing this literally 4 months late :(

I TIP MY CROWN TO OUR QUEEN 👑

💘

you were Pixal's sibling. you are Cyrus Borg's biological chhild. of course, with Pixal being a Nindroid you werent blood related, but Pixal and you grew up together. When Pixal met you, you were nothintg but a mindless child who doesn't know better. You've grown a liking to Pixal, much to your father's surprise. Pixal was your best friend growing up. You didn't need anyone else, Pixal made you feel like you didn't need anyone else. Cyrus, of course, was happy to see you and Pixal so close. when ou turned preteen age, you would always ask her to style your hair. she may or may not know what she is doing, but she will damn well try.

even though you aren't related, that doesn't mean you don't love her like a sister. you would knock anyone OUT if they said anything otherwise. 

you bought yourself matching slippers cuz why the hell not, she thought it was adorable. 

as if you couldn't tell, Pixal's the oldest and your the youngest. also, no age difference cause...there's no need for any confusion. 

the other ninja grew a liking to you real quick, especially Zane. him, you, and Pixal would hang out and talk about new Borg tech. 

you would also tease the two Nindroid lovers and they would be oblivous to what the hell you were saying. Kai and Jay have taught you well 😊 (such proud older brothers) 

Pixal would always be there for you, she would never let you go through anything alone. and if she can't do it, you know damn well she'll march her nindroid butt up to you and ask for one of the ninja's help with you. 

you're never alone when your a Borg. 

she's stubborn. so when you two figth she'll expect an apology ASAP. your younger then her, she's not going to let you one up her. 

there are times when you argue, but at the end of the day you love each other <3

(sry this is a$$😁)