♡ BRACES: ALL NINJA X FEMALE READER ♡

REQ:  OKOKOK I HAVE A REQUEST Can you do all the ninjas x female reader about reader gets braces pls

i think i made the reader just hate braces, i'm so sorry LMAOO ty for this request <33 sry it came out soooo late :(

biiig thanks to CerealKiller9000 for reminding me about lloyd's part <33

f/c: favorite color

🦷

KAI ★ 

"y/n? come on, you have to eat something?" kai laughed as you and him were seated in your room in the monestary. you and him have just came back from the dentist, just getting braces changed for you. 

you never liked having braces, you feel emmbarressed when you talk about them.

the entire ride home you've been silent. 

"y/n." kai spoke sternly yet playfully, crossing his arms. 

you shook your head, refusing to open your mouth. you told him you wouldn't open your mouth because you were insecure about the braces. however, as many times kai said he does not care, you didn't bother to care what he said. 

"you cannot eat, all day!" kai said, taking the sandwich he made for you, because he cannot cook if his life depended on it, and held it over your mouth. 

"ugly or not, which their not, you still need to eat."

it was your turn to cross your arms, turning your head away from your boyfriend, your cheeks puffed out. 

"what if i close my eyes while you eat?" kai sugguested. 

you peeked your eye open to see him, and looked away again. 

slowly you turned around and took the sandwich. you pointed to his eyes. he chuckled, closing his eyes as you took a bite. 

JAY ★ 

"but y/n!!"

"but nothing, jay!" 

"there so cuuuute! you have to show everyone!" jay smiled, forcing your cheeks up so you could smile, but you fought him off.

"stop it! i don't like them i'm not showing them off like their a trophy!" 

jay pouts, removing his hands from your cheeks and crosses his legs as he sits on the couch comfortably. 

"she finally got her braces?!" lloyd's voice was heard entire the room and you could hear the smile on his face as he said that. 

"finally!" the green ninja sat beside you, "can i see them?"

"no." you mummered, crossing your arms and turning your head away.

"what?" 

"y/n doesn't like them, so she refuses to open her mouth to you."

"then why do you get to see it?" lloyd asked, 

"because that's a pro of being her boyfriend." jay spoke confindently, smirking as lloyd blew a raspberry at him. 

"i bet i can make you open your mouth!" jay challenged, grinning as he saw your sideeye.

all of a sudden you felt a poke to your side, multiple times, in th same spot. 

this caused your to cover your mouth with your hand as you toppled over  and laid on your side while your boyfriend kept poking and squeezing your side.