✩IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE NINJA'S SIBLINGS✩

characters include: Lloyd, Nya, Kai, Jay, Cole, and Zane

🫰

LLOYD

﹒ Your the youngest out of the two of you

﹒ Being the sibling of the Green Ninja you were known. You were famous, but you weren't a Ninja even though you too were part Oni and Dragon like your brother.

﹒ You and Lloyd play pranks on each of the Ninja and sometimes each other, which leads to an entire prank war. You learned most of the pranks from him for him being the older brother.

﹒ Growing up you never really knew your father because when Lloyd was taken to Darkly's School for Bad Boys, Misako took you with her as she tried her hardest to keep you safe. 

﹒  When you found out who your father was, the way he changed from good to evil, back to good to evil once more you found him less lovable than Lloyd or Misako. 

﹒ In his spare time, he teaches some new ninja moves Master Wu, your uncle, showed him. You sometimes get the hang of them pretty quickly but other times you tend to need more time on.

﹒ When you and he were little, he wanted to be like his father while you didn't really understand why but with you being with your mother, you wanted to learn about the history of Ninjago. 

﹒ You and he are kinda different, but whenever one of you need another, the other will be there in two shakes then a bunny's tail. He will always be there for you, even if it's the dumbest of things you need done, he'll do it for you. 

KAI AND NYA

﹒Your the middle child of the two Smith siblings. 

﹒ Which means you'd always be getting teased for something, especially from Kai. With Nya it would be something cute she'd remind you did that makes you flustered or embarrassed.

﹒To this day, you three go through old photo albums of the three of you and make fun of all; the stupid things you use to do. 

﹒ There was no favorite child, but they all thought it was themselves once in their lives.

﹒ When Maya and Ray vanished without the three of you knowing, Kai took the responsibility of taking care of you and Nya, who was really young at the time. He would read you two bedtime stories, definitely tuck you into bed, makes your breakfast sometimes with your help, he even plays with you.

﹒ Like this one game where it's normally you and Nya versus Kai and whoever can paint an entire wall quickly enough can get the first pick of cookies. 

﹒ Whenever you, Kai, and Nya are in battle he always makes sure you guys are safe before continuing.

﹒He's the older sibling with two girls who are a magnet for trouble, he's just being a good brother. 

﹒ With Nya, you go shopping with her, and sometimes PIXAL and Skylor come along but it's normally just you and her. The day where it's just you and her with no boys or nosey brothers.

﹒ When you come back, Kai teases you two by trying on the outfits he bought and goes like, "OoOo, Look at me! I'm Y/N- and I lOoOOOOve praising my bestest, greatsest, and strongest brother in the entire world."

﹒ Nya yells at him and beats him with a bra as he laughs, tackling the both of you into a hug and hitting the floor or couch.

﹒ The three of you are just that relatable sibling trio that you see on TikTok who people think you hate each other, but you would do anything for your brother and sister. And you know they would do the same for you.