♡ COOKED WITH LOVE: ZANE X MALE READER ♡

REQ ON TUMBLR:

i saw your navigation thing on my feed and like,, can i get just like a hc or scenario of male reader x zane where theyre like cooking together ??

possibly throwing in cute fluffy romance in there too if you're mayhaps ok with that,,

anyways have a good day :)

I really tried my best but even though Zane's such an amazing character I haven;y wrote for him in so long! I really hope he's not too out of character! ANYWAY PLZ ENJOY!! COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED! 🫶

F/C = favorite colorF/S = favorite song

"So, what would everybody like for dinner?"

The sound of your voice caused the entire team to turn their attention away from the TV screen and look at you. They were confused, "What?" Jay questioned as he sat criss-cross on the carpeted floor.

They were all watching a movie while Jay was playing on his Nintendo.

You had a smile on your face and a F/C apron wrapped around your outer elbow. "What would you all like for dinner?" You said again, this time with everybody now looking at each other, not knowing what to say.

"I thought Zane was cooking dinner tonight?" Cole wondered, pointing over to the Nindroid who sat on a single chair, looking at the group.

"I was?" He poundered, fuorrowing his eyebrows in thought. "Well, I mean, you cook almost every night? We just assumed it would be Zane who makes dinner." Lloyd added, answering Zane's question.

"Oh. Well in that case I better get to it, should I?" Zane smiled, but before he could stand you stomped in front of him and made a stop motion with your hand. The Nindroid looked up at you with a cocked eyebrow.

"No. As Lloyd said, Zane cooks dinner all the time, not to mention almost all of our meals. I say it's time to give him a break and we cook something tonight?"

While you thought this was a good idea, the others had different opinions. It was quiet for a moment, Zane sat back down unsure what he should do.

"Y/N...Why do you think Zane is the only one who cook's?" Nya asked as she was seated on the long couch inbetween her brother and Jay, who had the same question.

You shrugged, now feeling stupid.

"Well, Jay electricuted the stove, Kai burned the stove, Lloyd blew up the stove, and I flooded the entire kitchen for an entire day." Nya explained, exposing everyone for their past mistakes.

They all cringed at their past mistakes.

You slowly nod, understanding, somewhat.

"Zane is the only one who is more skilled in cooking, besides his steaks, MMH, you have to try it, Y/N." Cole praised. Zane smiled softly at Cole's compliment.

You paused to think.

Zane was an amazing baker, but you felt like he needed a break too.

"Zane?" You asked, turning your head to him. "Yes, Y/N?" He replied. You faced him and asked, "Do you want to make dinner tonight?"

He thought for a moment, looking at the team and back at you, coming up with an answer. "I do not mind cooking dinner tonight. I see that everybody likes it, so sure." He smiled genuinly.

"Oh... "

Suddenly an idea came into mind, "Why don't I help you cook dinner tonight?" You grabbed Zane's hand with a grin painted on your face.