✩ DANCE TILL YOUR DEAD ✩

rq on tumblr

-> OMG HEY COULD U MAYBE LIKE DO ONE WHERE THEY WALK IN ON YOU DANCING I LOVE YOU XX

OH OKAY TYSM <33 thx for requesting anon, sorry for the miscommunication, hope this lived up to your standards.

reader's pronouns are they/them ( for all to read ) ( gn reader <3 )

warnings are fluffy fluff <3 and how come everytime i write for zane it's short- help ☠ also Nya gets a bit 'flirty' :^

🫶

Kai was just having a normal day in the Monastery. He was out in the training deck sparring with a dummy. The others were out on a side mission. Something about a robbery in the Museum of Ninjago, something along those lines. Kai paid little attention to it. One, his friends will deal with it with no problem, and two this day was his day off. That was until he heard music blast out from your room of the building. Taking a pause, he makes his way toward your room, the music getting louder. Opening your door he notices your body sway from side to side on your "dance floor." He smirked, leaning against the wall of the door frame and moments later you let out a scream, realizing his presence. "No, don't mind me," He laughs as you pause your music. "I was just enjoying the show." "HOW LONG-" "Long enough, handsome/beautiful." He winks, walks towards you, and placed a kiss on your temple.

Cole and you were in your room on the Bounty. The Ninja had a day off, meaning they had the entire day to do anything they wanted. Cole was just sitting in your room and chilling. Watch some Netflix on your laptop. He went out quickly to use the washroom but when he returned he heard ( favorite singer/band ) music blast through you're headphones as he watched you dance in your seat. He smiled and snuck up behind you, letting out a "BOO" as he tazored your sides. You let out a squeal-like shriek as a blush forms on your face. "C-COLE?!" You cried as he bursts out into laughter. "That was the cutest thing I've ever seen!" He laughed, causing you to pout.

Jay thinks you're cute. But you get even cuter when he finds you dancing to "Weekend Whip" in your room while the rest are out training. When they "jump up, kick back, whip around, and spin" came on you attempted to do the moves, but ended up face-planting on your bed the second you tried to "kick back" causing Jay to reveal himself from the door. "JAYY!" You screamed, pulling the earbuds out of your ears and throwing your lighting strike plush ( thought it was cute ) at him. "You're adorable, Y/N/N! Move, let a real Ninja show you how it's done!"

Zane was always such a gentleman around you. But one day, he forgot to knock on your door, resulting in him walking in on you dancing your entire heart out ( favorite song of choice ) causing him to let out a small smile. He enjoyed the times you let loose once in a while and was just "Y/N." instead of the " ( preferred color) Ninja." You turned around, letting out a squeal when you see Zane, and froze. "H-How much of that-" You began, but were cut off by the Icne Ninja embracing you in a hug. "Every minute of it, dear. And it was memorizing."

Nya and you dance every now and then, so seeing you dance isn't a rare occurrence. She loved seeing the way your body moved with the music, it was like her eyes were in heaven. One evening at your place, you forgot you invited the girls ( Nya, Skylor, and PIXAL ) to a sleepover, and when they entered you were in your living room vibing to some ( favorite singer/band ) on your Alexa. ( or whatever you want ) The girl allowed you to dance more until Nya cleared her throat causing you to jump. "G-Guys! H-HI- I-I totally forgot-" You had a blush on your cheeks as Nya waltzed over to you and gave your cheek a quick kiss, "Maybe tonight you can sway those hips onto mine, hmm?" She teased and that just made you blushy the entire night. "What is wrong with Y/N?" Asked PIXAL, "They're fine, PIX, Nya smiled, "Just fine."

Lloyd walks into see you dancing to "How Far I'll Go," from the Moana movie. It was the Ninja's day-off that they cherished. To make it better it was a Friday, so you came back to the Monastery after school with no homework! Best night ever! Lloyd had a smile on his face as he watched you have the time of your life. He couldn't help but sing along with you, not caring seeing how dorky the two of you looked dancing to a children's musical number. Kai and Jay have black mail of both of you and they never told you. ( saving till the wedding their planning in their head, LMFAO )