♡ BEACH DAY: ALL NINJA X GENDER NEUTRAL READER ♡

REQ: Can you do beach day with all ninja

uhm, yes???? split this up into two parts, hopefully i wont forgot about it like i did with 'boy dressed in green lloyd x reader' :( srt bout that actually, lol </3 enjoy!!

🏖

The day started out pretty normal. You were asleep on your bed, the window curtians blowing in the wind and the dim sunlight crept it's way in through your windows. you were thinking of just staying inside where the nice, cool AC is. Watch some of your favorite shows with no interuptions at all. 

Until all of a sudden, your awoken by the sound of someone slamming your door opened and holloring out your name, "Y/N!"

"UGAHHH!" You groaned, pulling your sheets over your face hearing Jay's voice as he entered your room. You felt him jump on your bed and hug you, shaking you as he tried to get you up.

"Jaaay!" You cried, attempting to shake him off, I shake it off! I shake it off- "Come on! It's 10am and we have a biiig day ahead of us!" Jay smiled, rolling off the bed and ran to open the blinds. 

You groaned once more, the sunlight hitting your blanket covered face. "Noooo! I don't want to go anywhere!!" You complained, rolling over to face away from the Lighting Ninja. 

"You're telling me, Y/N L/N, doesn't want to go to th beach with their favorite ninja best friend??" Jay smirked, watching you slowly emerge out of the blanket pile. 

You're hair was a mess, you felt dried drool on your lip, and Jay shuddered. 

"Uh, ho-how about I let you...sort that out." Jay pointed to your hair as he ran out of the room, proud he was able to wake you up. 

You groaned, rubbing your eyes and streching. You pulled yourself out of bed, groaning becauee Jay didn't close your door so now you have to get up and close it. 

-

You washed your face, brushed your teeth, and changed into some better clothes then your PJ's. Since it was so hot out, you put on some jeaned-biker shorts with a F/C short sleeved shirt. Soon, you heard a knock on your door.

You shouted "Come in!" And Nya sooned entered the room with a smile on your face. "I heard Jay woke you up." She laughed as you replied, "Yeah, rudely, as a matter of fact.'

Nya watched as you combed your hair, looking at you through the mirror, "You know why he woke you up?"

"Uh," You thought for a moment, "He said something but I was like half asleep...something about bleach?" You guessed as Nya looked at you with a strange look, "What Jay be doing with bleach? what would anyone be doing with bleach?" 

"Don't ask me, ask my half asleep self." You joked. 

Nya laughed as you put the comb down and spoke, "I don't remember what he said."

Suddenly, as you were about to put your things away you felt a towel hit your head. 'AH!" You cried, pulling it off your head and jumped on the toilet. "Nya!?"

"It's beach day, Y/N! Come on, we're all waiting for you! Last one on the Bounty get's a handful of sanf thrown in their shoes!" And the girl ran away. What-  You looked back down to see a towel with fish designs on them. You thought for a moment before smiling.

"BEACH DAY?!"

-

"BEACH DAY?!" 

Kai smirked to himself as Nya ran down the hall and to the front. "Yup. They're coming." Kai answered Cole's question as the gang waited for you downstairs. Each worn something to cover their bathing suits.