♡ YOU'RE ALIVE?: LLOYD X GENDER NEUTRAL READER ♡

REQ: Hi can I request any of the ninja/nya meeting their older sibling after the merge in dragons rising (if you watched it ofc) you can always igorne this request lol

decided to do lloyd :)

omg, this was so fun to write <33 Ty for the req!!

🫶

You were thrown off the Bounty after the Merge hit. You've crashed landed on an unknown land. You stumbled upon weird creatures, dangerous dragons, and even people?

That's all you could remember. You couldn't believe it's only been 5 years, and your brother, Lloyd and the others were no where to be found?

You had hope the survived the blast. However, it's hard to keep moving forward. The villagers had faith in them, they will find you and you will find them.

For 5 years, you mapped out the area you've lived in thanks to the kind villagers who gave you a roof over your head, food and water. and even a bed to sleep in.

The time came where you decided to head out to find the others. The villagers support followed you as you waved goodbye, and left.

Days, maybe even weeks went by and you were walking along unknown paths, attempting to see if you could find pieces of the Bounty other then the parts that crashed with you.

Your hope was depleating, but something in your heart told you to keep going, knowing your family is near.

As you walked, your placed a hand over the locket around your neck. Thankful it didn't break durning the crash. Lloyd has the exact same one, and it's a photo of you both as young children. You smiled at the fond memory, excited to hug Lloyd once you see him.

However, your daydream soon was cut off by a sudden crash in the distance. You looked up to see where the sound came from, or who it came from, and a sharp gasp escaped your lips.

The boulders that were hardly sterdy above you were falling, falling fast. You saw a Earth dragon on the top of the mountain of rocks fluy around like a vluture around the tip of the mountain, causing you to quickly duck behind a nearby rock that stuck up from the ground.

Hoping the dragon hasn't seen you, you peeked your head out the side of the piller to see the dragon sniffing around the area you ran from, his large feet slowlt stomping toward you.

You covered your mouth to stop your heavy breathing, moving your body back fully behind the piller, however the dragon continued to make his way toward you.

Praying to the First Spinjitzu Master the dragon would leave on his own path, the sound of something hitting and a bright green light caused you to duck down in a squat position.

Moments went by and you leaned over the rock to see a figure where the dragon used to be. The figure watched the dragon fly away with an injured leg possibly.

You watched the figure turn to your direction. "Hey!" They called out, jogging over to you. It sounded famialir in some way. As the lighting got better you squint to get a better look at the figure running at you.

They're outfit was green.

When they got to a reasonable feet away from you, he paused, looking at you.

Each of you paused, looking at each other with confused and hopeful looks on your face.

"Lloyd?" You whispered, a tear already rolling down your cheek as you watched the figure in green pull down his mask to reveal his face.

"Omg..." You laughed, dropping your supplies to cover your mouth as tears filled your eyes.

"Y/N?" Lloyd smiled, opening his arms slowly and walked over to you step by step.

"Y/N!?" The Ninja cheered, hugging ou as you ran into his arms. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you hugged your brother tight. "I thought-"

"I know, but I'm here now." You creased his cheek, wiping his tears with your thumb, giving him another tight hug.

"Master- I mean, Lloyd?"

Both you and your younger btrother pull away from the hug and look to the side to see a younge boy with black hair and a orange sweater, and a girl with pink hair and cat ears, a interesting choice of clothing.

"Who's that?"

Lloyd smiled, looking at the other two then you.

"Arin, Sora, meet my older sibling, Y/N Garmadon!"