♡ GOTH READER: COLE X GN READER ♡

REQ: WE NEED A COLE X GOTHIC! READER ASAP💥💳💥💳💥💳

is this shitty?? this is 100% shitty, anyway!! ty for the ask, this was actually a good idea but i think i skimed through like a dummy :( also, this is in headcanon format and the reader is gender neutral!! with that said, enjoy <33

🖤

loves your style.

he loves all the blackfor reasons that seem already explainable

but he also just really loves the aestheticit looks super cool on you, and he will 100% support you with whatever you wear.

he loves your makeup as well, and he even asked if he could try some. without even asking, you agreed and started to apply eyeshadow on him.

this is now a normal thing you all do.he wasn't scared of you, unlike someone cough Jay cough and took an interest to you almost instantly.

he loves how excited you get when you see a black cat. he almot considered getting you one for your birthday but he didn't because the chicken was already a hastle to take care of. 

when you both started dating, he would get protective over you when people called you 'a freak' or 'a weirdo' for dressing like that. or even when someone says you shouldn't be walking around like that, it's a bad influence to children. 

it's not your fault the children have better taste then there parents😒

someone random on the street even walked up to you and asked if you have sh! marks because of the way you looked, and Cole almost knocked him out! 

how dare they just walk about to someone and ask that, how sick are you.speaking of sick, he talks about where you shop for your clothes because he loves them so much.

no matter what anyone else thinks, calling you 'weird' or 'creepy', Cole will always love you and be there for you whn you feel down.

once, he joked about you watching all episodes of Wednesday and you smacked upside the head.