♡ FAMOUS: JAY WALKER X GN READER ♡

req: can you do a jay x gn reader where the reader is like a popular idol and jay despite being a popular ninja is like a really big fan of them ?? plot can be up to you

warning: short!!

headcanons!!

• You were a famous actor, who played in most of the Fretz Donegon movies that are so popular in Ninjago City.

You were mostly used to children running up to you and asking for your autograph, having photos taken with them. You never expected to see a teenager boy, around the age of seventeen, run up to you durning one of your meet and greets with a dorky smile on his face.

• He had dark brown hair, bright brown freckles you can see from a amile away and electric blue eyes that can strike down any tree from a lighting strike.

• When he asked you to sign his poster, he was rambling up a strom. He kept saying how great of an actor you were, how he can't believe he's here meeting you, how talented you are.

• He introduced himself as Jay Walker, too which you smiled. 'You mean, the Jay Walker? As in the Lighting Ninja?" When he heard those words leave your lips, he squealed slightly before nodding.

• You two ended up talking about the new movie, however when you accdentily almotst spill a spoiler, he shushes you by covering your mouth.

• He realized what he did and pulled his hand away, blushing madly. he aplogized multiple times, but you weren't mad. You found quite, adorable.

• You smiled, handing the teenager his signed poster and greeted the next guest. You couldn't help but giggle as you watched the Ninja rush away back to a group of friends, who you supposed were the other Ninja.

• He was fangirling over the signature, rubbing it in their faces as they rolled their eyes.

• You felt a blush form on your cheeks, and the feeling hasn't left you alone all day.