KITTENS: COLE X MALE READER

req: SourPatchKId0177

sry if this like...bad and bullsh!t lmao

fluff <3

🐈

"Sssh! Sh, Luna! This isn't a surprise if you keep meowing!"

Cole walked past your room...hearing muffled meows escape from it. 

"Leo, you will be sleeping in Jay's bed if you keep..Leo!"

Cole looked down to see a small black cat emerge from the bedroom door. The door creaked open and the small kitten waltzed out.

"That's it! No sleeping in my bed for a-" You cut yourself off, bumping your head into Cole's shoulder trying to grab the kitten named, Leo. "-OH! Cole!" You cheered, grabbing the kitten who tried to escape and held him close to your chest.

"Great timing! As you already guessed...I adopted kittens! I just couldn't wait to tell you!" You smiled, dragging your boyfriend of 3 months into your shared bedroom with the other boys.

"You..huh?"

Cole was soon handed Leo. He held the kitten with a gentle touch, scared to put too much pressure on the baby. He watched as you walked over to the other kitten, a Ragdoll bread, who he assumed was named Luna

"He likes you.." You chukled, seeing Leo rub his head against Cole's chest. Soft purrs left the baby animal. 

He laughed, "Almost reminds me of you. Your always like this when your sleeping." Cole teased, smiling at your reaction.

You blushed softly, "Never thought me expressing my love was such a crime." 

"Never said it was," Cole started, walking toward you and placed a kiss on your hair. 

"What's this ones name?" He smiled, probably already knowing.

"Luna! I thought it suited her, don'tcha think?" You smiled, lifting the kitten up and nuzzled it into his face. 

"Isn't she just the cutests wittle thing youw've evwer seen." You cooed, laughing at your own words. 

Cole laughs, taking Luna from your hands and held both the cats in his hands. 

You giggled, "You look like a dad." 

Cole rolled his eyes playfully, noticing Luna wanted down, he leaned down to let the kitten roam free around the room.

"Yiu actually came at the perfect timing!" You reminded your boyfriend. You took out two small towels and some shampoo. "It's time to wash these two furballs, and I needed help!"

Cole sighs, taking one of the towels and threw it over his shoulder, "You're lucky I love these two. It's almsot like you knew I wanted them."

You shrugged, taking Luna into your arms and followed Cole out of the room.

"Somehow, they wanted you too."